46 replies·221 views

Does anyone want to bring back country wars?

2 weeks ago#2301103
That would be fun I think
/ 3
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 weeks ago#2301125
theyre kinda interesting
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

2 weeks ago#2301144
why haven't there been more? Countrywars are fun
2 weeks ago#2301154
DerSoylentDrinker↗
why haven't there been more? Countrywars are fun
I don’t know we need to think of some countries that could work
Outis

Cdr.

2 weeks ago#2301161
Nationalism here is not common anymore
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

2 weeks ago#2301174
No because its always pointless nigger wars
Outis↗
Nationalism here is not common anymore
FoidHatercel1488

Like having fun and I don't give a fuck

2 weeks ago#2301189
Only shitalalalalalalaians want this
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

2 weeks ago#2301197
ChristPilledWarrior↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
why haven't there been more? Countrywars are fun
I don’t know we need to think of some countries that could work
completely unrelated countries sound funnier
2 weeks ago#2301207(edited 2 weeks ago)
Ireland already won
2 weeks ago#2301215
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Irelans already won
British Gods own Irecucks
celt

The Earth is hungry. Its heart throbs and demands cleansing.

2 weeks ago#2301216
Italy WQN
2 weeks ago#2301220(edited 2 weeks ago)
Maybe
celt

The Earth is hungry. Its heart throbs and demands cleansing.

2 weeks ago#2301221
ChristPilledWarrior↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Irelans already won
British Gods own Irecucks
Falsenvke
2 weeks ago#2301225
celt↗unverified
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Show quoted text
British Gods own Irecucks
Look at the irish gems I made
Post #288869Post #285687
Bro...
2 weeks ago#2301227
Equestria won :fact:
MazelTV

Veteran of special military operation

2 weeks ago#2301229
It’s been replaced by namefag wars/purity wars
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 weeks ago#2301234
place i like won
2 weeks ago#2301235
ChristPilledWarrior↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Irelans already won
British Gods own Irecucks
Britian isnt even british anymore. And that was 5 years ago so i would imagine its way less
modernwarfare2

I will create as I speak

2 weeks ago#2301244
Micks are black.
celt

The Earth is hungry. Its heart throbs and demands cleansing.

2 weeks ago#2301248
modernwarfare2↗
Micks are black.
Snopes
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.