20 repliesยท221 views

How to get normal faggots and tokmonkeys to stop saying chud

Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2292727
You know that normal faggots like to use the term chud incorrectly
We should make shit up saying that chud is some racial slur and see if it stops them from using it
/ 2
Patagon

spamming bait

2 weeks ago#2292741
chud
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2292745
Patagonโ†—
chud
You know that chud is a racial slur used against people from the Congo? You're a hecking racist
Gazillionare

I AM VERY RICH

2 weeks ago#2292753
Send bombs
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 weeks ago#2292964
Nigga this site's washed asf they cant do shit anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2292973
SOYBOIโ†—
Nigga this site's washed asf they cant do shit anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Demoralization coal
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 weeks ago#2292987
Coalminerโ†—
SOYBOIโ†—
Show quoted text
Nigga this site's washed asf they cant do shit anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Demoralization coal
literally true though, this site cannot do anything.
VEGETAGOD

TQRIYAMA FQREVER

2 weeks ago#2293040
rape them
2 weeks ago#2293046
chud
2 weeks ago#2293058
Im such a fat fucking chud
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 weeks ago#2293065
SerChuddietheStrongโ†—unverified
Im such a fat nigger and I'm a cuck, I like when people fuck on my bitch
We know
2 weeks ago#2293074
Haha chud fat chud chud chud but don't you EVERRR say a bad word because it's not wholesomerino
2 weeks ago#2293078
ts chud lowkly tuf amo icl FRFR
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 weeks ago#2293082
>Soyjak.party when it comes to raiding
el_fu_tbol_me_hizo_esquizofre_nico_-_Twitter_fu_tbol_despue_s_del_mundial_2026_M58U2F.mp4(5.09 MB)
2 weeks ago#2293101
tuffniggamoment.mp4(2.81 MB)

chud belike:
oh that me? pure aura
2 weeks ago#2293529
ignore them really, since most tourist will forget about this word in about 2 years
bread

I do whatever

2 weeks ago#2293564
I thought normies using sharty culture is the worst thing that can happen this week until I literally got social engineered by a Filipino jartynigger and lost my steam account
inandesu

self centered

2 weeks ago#2293811
we should start referring to chud as the heckin bigoted unwholesome c word
2 weeks ago#2293818
what about instaniggers who dont care about using slurs
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 weeks ago#2293824
>Chud means "Coon Hater Under Dictators"
Or something according to that sort
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.