38 replies·447 views

Resignation Notice

math

Never be obsessed.

2 weeks ago#2287067
From today, I will no longer be using the soysphere. This is simply because both this site and the Sharty are just plainly boring. Thank you for these past 1.7 years though, I have really enjoyed them.
Keep 'jakking 'teens.
:wholesome:
/ 2
2 weeks ago#2287071
See you tomorrow
Himedanshi

Yuri always VVINS

2 weeks ago#2287073
See you in 2 days
2 weeks ago#2287076
Maybe its time to leave?
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

2 weeks ago#2287081
See ya :wholesome:
2 weeks ago#2292429
Well... Goodbye Math... You were the only good Newfag on the Soysphere besides CobsonTALKS.
2 weeks ago#2292436
Didn't you already quit then come back a few months ago
2 weeks ago#2292446
I'll miss you, I liked your videos... :sad:
2 weeks ago#2292447
nakukoro↗
Didn't you already quit then come back a few months ago
Woah, I'm surprised Quote even knew who Math was.
2 weeks ago#2292452
Ilovesoyjak123↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
Didn't you already quit then come back a few months ago
Woah, I'm surprised Quote even knew who Math was.
thats not quote retard
MrMint

brappa

2 weeks ago#2292460
math↗
From today, I will no longer be using the soysphere. This is simply because both this site and the Sharty are just plainly boring. Thank you for these past 1.7 years though, I have really enjoyed them.
Keep 'jakking 'teens.
:wholesome:
Farewell.
2 weeks ago#2292462
NeonWasTaken↗
Ilovesoyjak123↗
Show quoted text
Woah, I'm surprised Quote even knew who Math was.
thats not quote retard
Disputed account? I don't know I read it on the 'ki.
2 weeks ago#2292468
Ilovesoyjak123↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
thats not quote retard
Disputed account? I don't know I read it on the 'ki.
disputed = ridiculous accusation
go away
2 weeks ago#2292469
Scuttlefuck↗
See you tomorrow
Himedanshi↗
See you in 2 days
Post #146461
Post #214902
2 weeks ago#2292479
NeonWasTaken↗
Ilovesoyjak123↗
Show quoted text
Disputed account? I don't know I read it on the 'ki.
disputed = ridiculous accusation
go away
Well... Thanks for informing me nakukoro isn't Quote, I guess.
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

2 weeks ago#2292624
From today, I will no longer be using the soysphere. This is simply because both this site and the Sharty are just plainly boring. Thank you for these past 1.7 years though, I have really enjoyed them.
Keep 'jakking 'teens.
:wholesome:
2 weeks ago#2292629
woah
2 weeks ago#2293171
You're supposed to change your picture to the default one
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 weeks ago#2293192
See you tomorrow
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.