A call out of aryan_warrior
@Aryan_warrior, I'm calling you out directly because the things you've allegedly said and done are disturbing enough that I don't think they should just be brushed aside.
You've described a sexual encounter involving your female cousin, alcohol, and circumstances where consent is seriously in question—and you've apparently talked about initially enjoying it. If those are genuinely your words, that's an absolutely disgusting thing to describe so casually, let alone defend or minimize afterward.
That's not something I'm going to pretend is normal just because you were drinking or because it happened behind a screen. You are responsible for the things you say and the way you conduct yourself, and people are entitled to question you about them.
There are also serious questions surrounding your role as an administrator on another site, particularly regarding discussions about botting SoyBooru. I'm not going to accuse you of things merely because of who you associate with, but I am going to question your own conduct and whatever evidence actually connects you to those activities.
So this isn't about random personal insults or guilt by association. I'm asking you to answer for your own words, your own actions, and the things you've chosen to publicly say.
You've described a sexual encounter involving your female cousin, alcohol, and circumstances where consent is seriously in question—and you've apparently talked about initially enjoying it. If those are genuinely your words, that's an absolutely disgusting thing to describe so casually, let alone defend or minimize afterward.
That's not something I'm going to pretend is normal just because you were drinking or because it happened behind a screen. You are responsible for the things you say and the way you conduct yourself, and people are entitled to question you about them.
There are also serious questions surrounding your role as an administrator on another site, particularly regarding discussions about botting SoyBooru. I'm not going to accuse you of things merely because of who you associate with, but I am going to question your own conduct and whatever evidence actually connects you to those activities.
So this isn't about random personal insults or guilt by association. I'm asking you to answer for your own words, your own actions, and the things you've chosen to publicly say.
hello, would you like to vote for my deathjak
No thankshello, would you like to vote for my deathjak
Used AI award@Aryan_warrior, I'm calling you out directly because the things you've allegedly said and done are disturbing enough that I don't think they should just be brushed aside.
You've described a sexual encounter involving your female cousin, alcohol, and circumstances where consent is seriously in question—and you've apparently talked about initially enjoying it. If those are genuinely your words, that's an absolutely disgusting thing to describe so casually, let alone defend or minimize afterward.
That's not something I'm going to pretend is normal just because you were drinking or because it happened behind a screen. You are responsible for the things you say and the way you conduct yourself, and people are entitled to question you about them.
There are also serious questions surrounding your role as an administrator on another site, particularly regarding discussions about botting SoyBooru. I'm not going to accuse you of things merely because of who you associate with, but I am going to question your own conduct and whatever evidence actually connects you to those activities.
So this isn't about random personal insults or guilt by association. I'm asking you to answer for your own words, your own actions, and the things you've chosen to publicly say.
scuttlenigger stop writing so much it can’t be this deep
@Aryan_warrior You’ve had the opportunity to respond to what I said, yet you’ve chosen to ignore the message entirely.
That silence doesn't answer any of the questions I raised. If you genuinely believe my claims are wrong, then explain what I got wrong. Point to the specific statement, provide the context, and defend your position. That's how a debate works.
Ignoring the criticism doesn't make it disappear, and it certainly doesn't address the concerns about the things you've publicly said and the conduct you're being questioned about.
I'm not asking you to answer for somebody else's behavior. I'm asking you to answer for your own words and actions. If there's a legitimate explanation, give it. If I've misunderstood something, correct me. But simply refusing to engage isn't a rebuttal.
That silence doesn't answer any of the questions I raised. If you genuinely believe my claims are wrong, then explain what I got wrong. Point to the specific statement, provide the context, and defend your position. That's how a debate works.
Ignoring the criticism doesn't make it disappear, and it certainly doesn't address the concerns about the things you've publicly said and the conduct you're being questioned about.
I'm not asking you to answer for somebody else's behavior. I'm asking you to answer for your own words and actions. If there's a legitimate explanation, give it. If I've misunderstood something, correct me. But simply refusing to engage isn't a rebuttal.
@Aryan_warrior You’ve had the opportunity to respond to what I said, yet you’ve chosen to ignore the message entirely.
That silence doesn't answer any of the questions I raised. If you genuinely believe my claims are wrong, then explain what I got wrong. Point to the specific statement, provide the context, and defend your position. That's how a debate works.
Ignoring the criticism doesn't make it disappear, and it certainly doesn't address the concerns about the things you've publicly said and the conduct you're being questioned about.
I'm not asking you to answer for somebody else's behavior. I'm asking you to answer for your own words and actions. If there's a legitimate explanation, give it. If I've misunderstood something, correct me. But simply refusing to engage isn't a rebuttal.
@Aryan_warrior — this is the second time you've ignored the thread after being directly called out.
You specifically described having four beers before the encounter you're talking about. If you're trying to use being drunk as an excuse for what happened, that doesn't make the situation any less disturbing. And if you're claiming that you were capable of understanding and consenting despite drinking, then explain exactly what you meant by your own account instead of disappearing whenever you're asked about it.
You don't get to make a disturbing claim publicly, leave everyone with the details you gave, and then pretend the questions don't exist when someone challenges you on them.
You've ignored the thread twice now. If your version of events is defensible, defend it. If I misunderstood your words, correct the record. But hiding from the discussion isn't an argument, and repeating the same silence isn't going to make the questions disappear.
You specifically described having four beers before the encounter you're talking about. If you're trying to use being drunk as an excuse for what happened, that doesn't make the situation any less disturbing. And if you're claiming that you were capable of understanding and consenting despite drinking, then explain exactly what you meant by your own account instead of disappearing whenever you're asked about it.
You don't get to make a disturbing claim publicly, leave everyone with the details you gave, and then pretend the questions don't exist when someone challenges you on them.
You've ignored the thread twice now. If your version of events is defensible, defend it. If I misunderstood your words, correct the record. But hiding from the discussion isn't an argument, and repeating the same silence isn't going to make the questions disappear.
@Aryan_warrior will you reply
No bodey cares
what even was the purpose of hunktrannycord
To spam demoralizing cobblestone fart gifswhat even was the purpose of hunktrannycord
@Aryan_warrior — two days have now passed, and you've still chosen not to address this.
I haven't posted anything since the last message, so there was no flood of replies or constant pressure here. You simply had time to respond, and you chose not to.
The central issue remains what you yourself said, including your claim about having four beers and your description of the encounter that followed. Those are serious statements. If your account is being misunderstood or taken out of context, then this is your opportunity to explain it clearly. If you stand by what you said, then you need to be prepared to defend it.
At this point, ignoring the thread for days isn't a meaningful response. I'm not going to put words in your mouth, but I'm also not going to quietly pretend those statements weren't made.
So @aryan_warrior, address the actual questions. Explain what you meant, provide the missing context, or correct the record. But stop treating silence as though it settles the issue.
I haven't posted anything since the last message, so there was no flood of replies or constant pressure here. You simply had time to respond, and you chose not to.
The central issue remains what you yourself said, including your claim about having four beers and your description of the encounter that followed. Those are serious statements. If your account is being misunderstood or taken out of context, then this is your opportunity to explain it clearly. If you stand by what you said, then you need to be prepared to defend it.
At this point, ignoring the thread for days isn't a meaningful response. I'm not going to put words in your mouth, but I'm also not going to quietly pretend those statements weren't made.
So @aryan_warrior, address the actual questions. Explain what you meant, provide the missing context, or correct the record. But stop treating silence as though it settles the issue.
Log in to reply to this thread.

