15 replies·126 views

Who here is part of the smallest ethnic/ethnoreligious group.

Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

2 weeks ago#2274507
Title
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

2 weeks ago#2274512
@Carl is apart of the druze
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

2 weeks ago#2274531
inflesi↗
@Carl is apart of the druze
Isn’t he Kurdish
Carl

𖥞/✹

2 weeks ago#2274535
inflesi↗
@Carl is apart of the druze
Nigga I'm kvrdish
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

2 weeks ago#2274556
Jableh↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
@Carl is apart of the druze
Isn’t he Kurdish
Xe's lying
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

2 weeks ago#2274558
Carl↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
@Carl is apart of the druze
Nigga I'm kvrdish
Shut up drvze
Carl

𖥞/✹

2 weeks ago#2274561
inflesi↗
Carl↗
Show quoted text
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
@Carl is apart of the druze
Nigga I'm kvrdish
Shut up drvze
:sob::sob::sob:
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

2 weeks ago#2274562
I'm a samaritan
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

2 weeks ago#2274580
NJr↗
I'm a samaritan
saharan?
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

2 weeks ago#2274585
inflesi↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I'm a samaritan
saharan?
No a Samaritan just like the group cited on the Bible
2 weeks ago#2274593
No
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

2 weeks ago#2274597
NJr↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
NJr↗
Show quoted text
I'm a samaritan
saharan?
No a Samaritan just like the group cited on the Bible
oh a saharan
2 weeks ago#2274603
Im a Lutheran guy
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

2 weeks ago#2274606(edited 2 weeks ago)
Im from uttpistan
Post #285428
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

2 weeks ago#2274617
NJr↗
I'm a samaritan
>I'm a samaritan
Post #49828
2 weeks ago#2274640
NJr↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
saharan?
No a Samaritan just like the group cited on the Bible
>And then God killed all brapzillians
Log in to reply to this thread.