110 replies·640 views
What ethnicity here has the most offensive/derogatory portrayal
Jableh
You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you
2 weeks ago#2272156
Poll #2826
Amerimutts
Jeets
SEAmonkeys
Gooks
Latinx
Macacos
Sandniggers
Gypsies
Britbongs
Dutch people
Niggers
Shitalians
Abos
Potato niggers
Turkroaches
Kurdroaches
Finngolians
Canucks
Kikes
Redskins
Frenchmen
Germaniggers
Magyar
Norwegians
Swedes
Slavshits
Login to vote
58 total votes
Prince_Narcissist
Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere
The non whites on this site seem to target finland for some reason
All QOHping tales
All QOHping tales
kendohighway
I rape gypsies nigga
2 weeks ago#2272207
I wouldve said turks or sandniggers but its pretty accurate
kendohighway
I rape gypsies nigga
Jableh
You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you
Kazakh_soy
Anti-cheeseskin
kendohighway
I rape gypsies nigga
2 weeks ago#2272240
Prince_Narcissist
Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere
2 weeks ago#2272262
2 non whites^
LesothosTopRapist
social democrat
2 weeks ago#2272325
Tie between jeets and kikes
Log in to reply to this thread.






