11 replies·77 views

Important question

2 weeks ago#2269452
Has anyone made a soy version/mod for SCP:CB yet?
2 weeks ago#2269473
Someone answer!!!
2 weeks ago#2269474
i dont think so
2 weeks ago#2269477
but would you like to vote for my deathjak
2 weeks ago#2269480
Um
2 weeks ago#2269481
Yea sure what is it
2 weeks ago#2269482
Nine Vicious better
King FN edit.mp4(2.38 MB)
RestfulDreams

Listening to Boards of Canada

2 weeks ago#2269487
no but some one should
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 weeks ago#2269488
Scandiacus↗
Has anyone made a soy version/mod for SCP:CB yet?
Lamine Yamal owned thread
RestfulDreams

Listening to Boards of Canada

2 weeks ago#2269496
Make 106 rapeson and 079 chud
2 weeks ago#2269509
No 106 will be a jartycuck and chud will be 173 since he helps troons ack!
2 weeks ago#2269514
Okay thank you guys I think I'll try making something tomorrow if I get the time
Log in to reply to this thread.