General & Off-Topic

ITT we list 10 important people in history

Title
Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
verity
Jesus
Not doing this for boorubux btw I wanna make that clear
If you say I'm doing for that you are a liar
Albert Einstein
Karl Marx
George Washington
Fest303↗
Title
Fest303↗
If you say I'm doing for that you are a liar
Fest303↗
Albert Einstein
Fest303↗
Not doing this for boorubux btw I wanna make that clear
Fest303↗
Jesus
Fest303↗
Joseph Stalin
Fest303↗
Adolf Hitler
buuuuu
Citrine↗
verity
Absolutely true
batman
Fat nigger furry
Nophono
Genghis Khan
Beni↗
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Title
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
If you say I'm doing for that you are a liar
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Albert Einstein
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Not doing this for boorubux btw I wanna make that clear
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Jesus
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Joseph Stalin
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Adolf Hitler
buuuuu
Citrine↗
Show quoted text
verity
Absolutely true
Post #253615
Vladimir Lenin
Christopher Columbus maybe
The fuck do you mean it's now in general
Abraham
Log in to reply to this thread.