35 replies·527 views

I give up

IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

3 weeks ago#2257114
Nobody wants to buy my account so Ill just go back to posting on it
/ 2
3 weeks ago#2257120
IDIEFORSALT↗
Nobody wants to buy my account so Ill just go back to posting on it
Give me those 41 boorubux though
boolymir

boolymon?

3 weeks ago#2257121
when are you dying for salt
VEGETAGOD

TQRIYAMA FQREVER

3 weeks ago#2257122
IDIEFORSALT↗
Nobody wants to buy my account so Ill just go back to posting on it
Post #280514
Govnoje

Vlod=God

3 weeks ago#2257126
Kek
beefsoup

suffering from depression since I was 8

3 weeks ago#2257133

these motherfuckers are just monkeys with pig dna

joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2257211
Didnt you sell it on da cord?
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2257214
For 120 usd
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2257224
Or are you a stinky liar
rop

im not fat i am skinny also lend me some bux please

3 weeks ago#2257242
shut the fuck up nigger why would i buy your account when i have my own give me your bux doe
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

3 weeks ago#2257243
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Or are you a stinky liar
Take a wild guess
3 weeks ago#2257251
I’m nigger poop
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2257254
IDIEFORSALT↗
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Or are you a stinky liar
Take a wild guess
Yea
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

3 weeks ago#2257262
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Take a wild guess
Yea
I lied
TLD7777

YOU WILL SEE SUCH PRETTY THINGS

3 weeks ago#2257265
Orin↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Nobody wants to buy my account so Ill just go back to posting on it
Give me those 41 boorubux though
Pooron begging for loose change on the streets, how amusing!
soycheckmark

Offsiter

3 weeks ago#2257266
who would want to buy that
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2257269
IDIEFORSALT↗
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Take a wild guess
Yea
I lied
Check your pants
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

3 weeks ago#2257271
soycheckmark↗
who would want to buy that
I was too optimistic
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2257275
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Take a wild guess
Yea
I lied
Check your pants
Are they on fire
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

3 weeks ago#2257390
Okay
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.