General & Off-Topic

Snca deadly sins slop discussion

You have all notable users tied to the soysphere(namefags,admins,jannies,niggas which became a meme on sphere or thebreason why it became a meme on the sphere) ever since the 2020 till now.Which one would you classify the worst by these sins:
Lust,Pride,Gluttony,Wrath,Envy,Sloth,Greed
You are inserting person who is the worst case of this sin and you can put only one person for an each sin.
What are your takes/opinions on this?
Oh my god too many text
Tell the trusted adult
KZbeast↗
Tell the trusted adult
What?Who would you categorize as the worst example for each sin?
leonardo↗
Oh my god too many text
I should have put an attention grabing image somwhere in the text
Do any of you understand the text I typed?

KhanBlueGaul↗
Do any of you understand the text I typed?
Hello
@celt Sloth
Lazy bitch
celt↗
You're celtic which is the deadliest sin
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
celt↗
Show quoted text
You're celtic which is the deadliest sin
Nigga you're black..
glass houses..
celt↗
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
You're celtic which is the deadliest sin
Nigga you're black..
Not completely
celt↗
glass houses..
What's your bmi
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
celt↗
Show quoted text
glass houses..
What's your bmi
I'm not telling you
celt↗
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
glass houses..
What's your bmi
I'm not telling you
Say it
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
celt↗
Show quoted text
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
glass houses..
What's your bmi
I'm not telling you
Say it
hi cutie
RapeDenDweller1488↗
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
glass houses..
What's your bmi
I'm not telling you
Say it
hi cutie
No, Kill yourself
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
RapeDenDweller1488↗
Show quoted text
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
Show quoted text
celt↗
Show quoted text
glass houses..
What's your bmi
I'm not telling you
Say it
hi cutie
No, Kill yourself
youre actually quite cute im sorry for being mean :wholesome:
Log in to reply to this thread.