64 replies·320 views

what guns have you shot

everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2248474
i'm a big gun fanatic, share your gun experiences
/ 4
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

3 weeks ago#2248480
A watergun
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2248484
Robert_Anthony↗
A watergun
your dick doesnt count
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

3 weeks ago#2248486
Name
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

3 weeks ago#2248487
everest↗
Robert_Anthony↗
Show quoted text
A watergun
your dick doesnt count
Then a urinegun
3 weeks ago#2248502
Golden scar and tac shotgun and heavy sniper and pump shotty and deagles and hop rock dual pistols and thermal scoped assault rifle and infantry rifle
3 weeks ago#2248506
None sadly because I am a britbong, I would love to fire one though.
3 weeks ago#2248509(edited 3 weeks ago)
a few smaller calliber hunting rifles, a few air rifles if that even counts and an ak-74 once. in Eastern Europe.
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

3 weeks ago#2248535
everest↗
i'm a big gun fanatic, share your gun experiences
Well this might be a long list.
First gun i ever shot when i was a kid was a old mauser used for hunting and a luger. Then fast forward a couple 9mm pistols CZ stuff and a glock, a couple different air rifles and a air pistol. Then a AK47 once, A RK62, A TOW missile, A M72 launcher, RPG-7 (very easy to use), a Anti material rifle my fucking elbow didn't like it.
3 weeks ago#2248541
these guns
Post #275348
3 weeks ago#2248544
Can't own any guns
N_A

disturbing criminal

3 weeks ago#2248554
a SKS and a Remington 700
Carl

𖥞/✹

3 weeks ago#2248556
None but I have held an AK-47
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

3 weeks ago#2248558
GregoriousGem↗
Golden scar and tac shotgun and heavy sniper and pump shotty and deagles and hop rock dual pistols and thermal scoped assault rifle and infantry rifle
Post #240047Post #183396Post #182607
N_A

disturbing criminal

3 weeks ago#2248560
I'm from Canada and the firearm laws are rulecucked
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2248564
N_A↗
I'm from Canada and the firearm laws are rulecucked
atleast you can own
Dino

dinophono

3 weeks ago#2248568
nerf pistol
Post #266396
3 weeks ago#2248577
Zlatan↗
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
Golden scar and tac shotgun and heavy sniper and pump shotty and deagles and hop rock dual pistols and thermal scoped assault rifle and infantry rifle
Post #240047Post #183396Post #182607
Do you play fortnite.
3 weeks ago#2248580
ChudChudChudChudChud↗
Can't own any guns
And I'm happy that this is the case. It's best to not have everyone having a gun
3 weeks ago#2248582
ChudChudChudChudChud↗
ChudChudChudChudChud↗
Show quoted text
Can't own any guns
And I'm happy that this is the case. It's best to not have everyone having a gun
Bait.
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.