51 replies·443 views

Share your old crazy school stories

Colin

Colin

3 weeks ago#2245297
We had toilet vandalism so bad that our local state had to get involved.
The statesman showed us picture of sinks and urinals being ripped out, and poop goblins writing on the wall, the toilet were such radioactive feces ridden aids holes that people didn't dare go there, to people just pissed down the stair, causing the entire school to smell like piss.
Anyway, the guy was laughed off the stage, and shitting was made illegal by locking the bathroom doors.
Doors were also really thin and dented and punched through by students; they boarded up the holes like in Black Ops Zombies gegg.
Anything interesting happen to you guys back then?
/ 3
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

3 weeks ago#2245386
ok
3 weeks ago#2245391
my school was boring
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2245405
nothing happend
3 weeks ago#2245417
A bathroom stall was locked from the inside, so people just dumped random stuff in there along with shit and piss, within the timespan of 2 weeks shit reeked so bad you couldn't even enter the bathroom
Cesium

Oh Pee is a Pang H. Got.

3 weeks ago#2245419
When I was in Junior one of my classmates caught two classmates having sex and they were immediately suspended and sent back to the previous grade the same day
Carl

𖥞/✹

3 weeks ago#2245447
I remember It was break time and the girls decided to leave class and the boys didn't and for some reason one of the boys decided to suck their dicks
Colin

Colin

3 weeks ago#2245494
Orin↗
A bathroom stall was locked from the inside, so people just dumped random stuff in there along with shit and piss, within the timespan of 2 weeks shit reeked so bad you couldn't even enter the bathroom
CURSE THESE POOP GOBLINS, sucks when that happens, especially when you have to clean it up.
3 weeks ago#2245531
Kid made a shit swastika when the German students visited our school
Multiple instances of retards caught jacking off in the lunch room
Kid cut his finger off in my shop class, I still have the video
Another kid in my shop class had a lot explode on him while using the lathe and got a big gash on his face
Kid who dealt drugs would pass out $20 bills to everyone on his bus like monthly for no reason
sandyvalztehgreat

I go to the Buddha as my refuge. I go to the Dhamma – The Teachings, as my Refuge. I go to the Sangh

3 weeks ago#2245540
Me and my frens in the weight lifting team at my old highschool had a competiton to see who could pull down the most pants and then slap their ass
3 weeks ago#2245549
When I was like 8 I called a brown mudslime teacher Miss Poopy Head and I got sent home.
3 weeks ago#2245552
Dude why are all of these about poop, pee, and people getting freaky
misaki_mei_fan

"Now I am too beautiful to be set free." - Charles Manson.

3 weeks ago#2245570
>Kid made a shit swastika when the German students visited our school
Post #257070
misaki_mei_fan

"Now I am too beautiful to be set free." - Charles Manson.

3 weeks ago#2245571
misaki_mei_fan↗
>Kid made a shit swastika when the German students visited our school
Post #257070
GregoriousGem↗
Kid made a shit swastika when the German students visited our school
3 weeks ago#2245583(edited 3 weeks ago)
Scandiacus↗
Dude why are all of these about poop, pee, and people getting freaky
There was a guy who printed out 99 images of gore on a printer.
3 weeks ago#2245596
Also the main guy that trolls Daniel Larson was a grade above me and was in one of my friends classes
3 weeks ago#2245597
Crescendo↗
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
Dude why are all of these about poop, pee, and people getting freaky
There was a guy who printed out 99 images of gore on a printer.
What?? Elaborate
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

3 weeks ago#2245601
Back in elementary school, I was playing with my friends outside in the playground at recess. It was fun until one of my friends slipped whilst running around and hit the edge of the metal stairs on the playground, fracturing his skull. That was the first time I thought someone died in front of me. Same year at recess I stepped on a rusty nail without noticing, i noticed a weird sharp feeling on my foot, but i was too retarted to check. I had that in my foot until i got home and I told my parents about it, they inspected my shoe and saw the nail. The nail didn't penetrate my skin so it was whatever.
3 weeks ago#2245607
In my senior year philosophy class me and my friends would print out pictures of random black men an put them on the teachers wall, they stayed up all year and she let us put more up
3 weeks ago#2245612
Scandiacus↗
Crescendo↗
Show quoted text
Scandiacus↗
Show quoted text
Dude why are all of these about poop, pee, and people getting freaky
There was a guy who printed out 99 images of gore on a printer.
What?? Elaborate
Some guy got dumped by his Girlfriend, got bored on the last day of school before summer and printed out a bunch of gore.
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.