11 replies·131 views

those marriages / divorces bombing our inbox is SNCA

3 weeks ago#2244718
who agree?:smug:
Aryan_warrior

protons #1 salesman

3 weeks ago#2244720
i agree
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

3 weeks ago#2244722
Aryan_warrior↗
i agree
Me 2
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

3 weeks ago#2244723
I like it
3 weeks ago#2244726
It's one notification
Cesium

Oh Pee is a Pang H. Got.

3 weeks ago#2244742
Zwedon↗
It's one notification
3 notifications to be exact
Wishuponasoy

dolly doll

3 weeks ago#2244745
Tsmt
3 weeks ago#2244746
Zwedon↗
It's one notification
It's still annoying as fuck zwedon
3 weeks ago#2244754
Cobblefan↗
I like it
I agree. If you don't like you are just jellous.
3 weeks ago#2246909
Crescendo↗
Cobblefan↗
Show quoted text
I like it
I agree. If you don't like you are just jellous.
ESL warrior:jsid:
3 weeks ago#2246931
I open soybooru and I see the red little indicator on top of the notifications icon, like a little kid in christmas morning I open it up and it's just clothes :itsover:
3 weeks ago#2248505
Scandiacus↗
I open soybooru and I see the red little indicator on top of the notifications icon, like a little kid in christmas morning I open it up and it's just clothes :itsover:
so trve…
Log in to reply to this thread.