How good are you at remembering other users?
Bad, probably.
I know everyone here. I was here for a very long time.
For me if ive ever had a conversation back and forth for a couple minutes then i will remember that person. But sometimes users tend to mix together in my head if i never interact with them
Mild
I don’t know
Ban evading awardI know everyone here. I was here for a very long time.
Good
Terrible, whenever someone changes their profile picture I often forget who they are for a while
I still remember some antifur thread made by a guy named 777
i remember @PRIZINS
People who don't remember me aren't good at remembering users
im good at it
I'm decent
I reocgnize some oldfags here which is expected. As for ordinary users its 50/50, I recognize others while most are nophonos
i have perfect memory unless i was drunk then i probably remember something totally different
better than most
This is both a good and bad thing
This is both a good and bad thing
well
Log in to reply to this thread.





