77 replies·294 views

Hey Soybooru

everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2236485
I don't know how to word this, I struggle to comprehend the specific nuances of life which make it enjoyable. I have never enjoyed a single second, and I sense I won't, not for a long time. Nothing seems to invoke joy in me. Every single dish is unpalatable. I haven't eaten in three days because i am constantly throwing up. Sunlight burns my eyes, I haven't talked to a real person in person for a month maybe. I feel invisible in society. It's whatever. TL:DR SNCA
/ 4
3 weeks ago#2236487
Who gives a shit
Chud_Robot

"My variants suck and I love posting troonslop (the Beatles)" - a giga

3 weeks ago#2236489(edited 3 weeks ago)
draw namefag porn of soyoyuki
i can only goon to effeminate asian twinks
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2236491
Chud_Robot↗
draw namefag porn of soyoyuki
i can only goon to effeminate twinks
Sadly, even though talents are completely arbitrary and not inherited or "born with" I lack the trait of being competent in any medium of art.
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

3 weeks ago#2236492
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
boolymir

boolymon?

3 weeks ago#2236494
we on soybooru dot com care, just start posting porn already and youll get the attention you crave
niggerw33d

I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky and I swallow my pride

3 weeks ago#2236499
dear basketball
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2236503
MoistPepper↗
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
I physically can't. I don't live in the US of A.
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

3 weeks ago#2236509
everest↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
I physically can't. I don't live in the US of A.
Neither do I.
Just go outside.
3 weeks ago#2236511
If you're ever gonna quit, you should give your boorubux to me
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2236514
MoistPepper↗
everest↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
I physically can't. I don't live in the US of A.
Neither do I.
Just go outside.
The air outside is quite literaly unbreathable. Breathing it in for an hour has several health risks. And I don't live in india. Thankfully.
Chud_Robot

"My variants suck and I love posting troonslop (the Beatles)" - a giga

3 weeks ago#2236518
everest↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
everest↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
I physically can't. I don't live in the US of A.
Neither do I.
Just go outside.
The air outside is quite literaly unbreathable. Breathing it in for an hour has several health risks. And I don't live in india. Thankfully.
leave chinkland
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

3 weeks ago#2236520
everest↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
everest↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
I physically can't. I don't live in the US of A.
Neither do I.
Just go outside.
The air outside is quite literaly unbreathable. Breathing it in for an hour has several health risks. And I don't live in india. Thankfully.
Go to a park or place with trees.
3 weeks ago#2236525
Don't kill yourself. If so, you wasted food. Stop letting niggers demoralize you, and maybe don't act so dam feminine; it makes you more emotional
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2236526
MoistPepper↗
everest↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
everest↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Turn off your computer and go outside.
Done.
I physically can't. I don't live in the US of A.
Neither do I.
Just go outside.
The air outside is quite literaly unbreathable. Breathing it in for an hour has several health risks. And I don't live in india. Thankfully.
Go to a park or place with trees.
Dude, the AQI is over 300. Even inside my own home it smells like i am next to a burning fire. there's a haze going around.
Refinedpetrolium

ayatollah of rock and rollah

3 weeks ago#2236527
pity bait
everest

Nyaww~~ I-I'm not bait...

3 weeks ago#2236528
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
Don't kill yourself. If so, you wasted food. Stop letting niggers demoralize you, and maybe don't act so dam feminine; it makes you more emotional
Thanks for the words of encouragement, stranger
3 weeks ago#2236529
everest↗
I don't know how to word this, I struggle to comprehend the specific nuances of life which make it enjoyable. I have never enjoyed a single second, and I sense I won't, not for a long time. Nothing seems to invoke joy in me. Every single dish is unpalatable. I haven't eaten in three days because i am constantly throwing up. Sunlight burns my eyes, I haven't talked to a real person in person for a month maybe. I feel invisible in society. It's whatever. TL:DR SNCA
Talking about your personal shit on soybooru isn't really a good idea but I wish the best for you
MazelTV

Veteran of special military operation

3 weeks ago#2236532
Hkovitch↗
Who gives a shit
Hkovitch based as always
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.