General & Off-Topic

If someone bailed out a user who got banned for being underage, would that user get rebanned?

:thinking:
I just fully bailed out a user just now but I won't say who
You would need like so much money though, it cost like 100 bux to remove an hour
Fest303↗
You would need like so much money though because it cost like 100 bux to remove an hour
it's 100 bux for a day now
Fest303↗
You would need like so much money though, it cost like 100 bux to remove an hour
it takes a day not an hour
KILLTRANNIES↗
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
You would need like so much money though, it cost like 100 bux to remove an hour
it takes a day not an hour
Oh they changed it
Wikingtog88↗
I just fully bailed out a user just now but I won't say who
It was @N_A
Wikingtog88↗
I just fully bailed out a user just now but I won't say who
@Pico?
up
I don't know
:thumbsup: Hello I'm an immigrant from LinkedIn, what does this mean?
quebec↗
:thumbsup: Hello I'm an immigrant from LinkedIn, what does this mean?
It means that you got fuckraped and dadsexed
Log in to reply to this thread.