General & Off-Topic

Thub



@Thub you’re some sneaky sneaky sausage
Post #111607
This guy came back only to do this
I thought he left the site
@Thub just start posting already nigga stop this half activity
This isn’t the first time he’s pissed on me the niggas kept doing this since he got unbanned
Kill thub button
👇
@Thub give me a kiss too
@Thub who are you i joined after you left
Thubby wubby just say something atp
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
@Thub who are you i joined after you left
Thub i know you’ll see this, just know we forgive you
@Thub say something nigger
martletjak
thub you're not edgy lil nigga change your profile
Shit nobody cares about
name046284↗
Shit nobody cares about
i care...
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
@Thub who are you i joined after you left
He keeps trying to rape my guinea pigs, luckily I have a comically large box held up with a stick attached to a rope with a tom and jerry body pillow inside so I've been able to hold him at bay for a bit
Log in to reply to this thread.