General & Off-Topic

Will the soysphere have its own Eternal September in 2026?

...

/ 2
no
Offsiters already won, soycuck
I prefer to not think about that
OFFSITER TAKEOVER IS NOW ‼️
Nothing will happen
FillKaggots↗
no
>no
Post #285162
The o algo jeet is here, we can fell his prescence on the 'sphere...
nigger
Noubcadi↗
OFFSITER TAKEOVER IS NOW ‼️
YES!
I doubt it, most normies would probably be scared off with the culture of racism and homophobia, let alone gore. But there will be a subset of those who will either be indoctrinated as 'teens or are just foodists who will shit up the 'phere
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Noubcadi↗
Show quoted text
OFFSITER TAKEOVER IS NOW ‼️
YES!
I own you
niggas been saying this all the time and guess what
Zlatan↗
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
Noubcadi↗
Show quoted text
OFFSITER TAKEOVER IS NOW ‼️
YES!
I own you
Who are you
Robert_Anthony↗
I doubt it, most normies would probably be scared with the culture of racism and homophobia, let alone gore. But there will be a subset of those who will either be indoctrinated as 'teens or are just foodists who will shit up the 'phere
On September 13th 2027 all soysphere sites will be seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
I own you
Who are you
Your owner
Zlatan↗
Robert_Anthony↗
Show quoted text
I doubt it, most normies would probably be scared with the culture of racism and homophobia, let alone gore. But there will be a subset of those who will either be indoctrinated as 'teens or are just foodists who will shit up the 'phere
On September 13th 2027 all soysphere sites will be seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
The FBI will be admin thrembo
YouTube won
Reddit won
TikTok won
Xitter won
Instagram won
Discord won
Cincinnatus↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
On September 13th 2027 all soysphere sites will be seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
The FBI will be admin thrembo
Kash Patel is admin thrembo
:fact:
Robert_Anthony↗
I doubt it, most normies would probably be scared with the culture of racism and homophobia, let alone gore. But there will be a subset of those who will either be indoctrinated as 'teens or are just foodists who will shit up the 'phere
anti troon material is enough
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.