General & Off-Topic

Vote for my DeathJak 'toss only and get 50 boorubux

(Obviously send proof in DMs)
Post #284464
:tendie:
voted :thumbsup:
HewlettBraptard↗
(Obviously send proof in DMs)
Post #284464
:tendie:
This is considered bribery. Disqualify this nigga NOW
bsoop↗
HewlettBraptard↗
Show quoted text
(Obviously send proof in DMs)
Post #284464
:tendie:
This is considered bribery. Disqualify this nigga NOW
There's no rule against bribery on the 'ki article.
HewlettBraptard↗
bsoop↗
Show quoted text
This is considered bribery. Disqualify this nigga NOW
There's no rule against bribery on the 'ki article.
I mean it is the first one. Maybe they havent thought about it.
bsoop↗
HewlettBraptard↗
Show quoted text
There's no rule against bribery on the 'ki article.
I mean it is the first one. Maybe they havent thought about it.
Good thing too, since I'm gonna abuse it for as long as I can.
HewlettBraptard↗
bsoop↗
Show quoted text
I mean it is the first one. Maybe they havent thought about it.
Good thing too, since I'm gonna abuse it for as long as I can.
They might bar you from participating though
bsoop↗
HewlettBraptard↗
Show quoted text
Good thing too, since I'm gonna abuse it for as long as I can.
They might bar you from participating though
I wasn't gonna make it to Round 3 anyways, I'd rather take the chance :cheers:
HewlettBraptard↗
bsoop↗
Show quoted text
They might bar you from participating though
I wasn't gonna make it to Round 3 anyways, I'd rather take the chance :cheers:
I guess bro
bux

thank you
y
rayenari↗
y
It would be geggy
HewlettBraptard↗
(Obviously send proof in DMs)
Post #284464
:tendie:
thanks you :wholesome:
Log in to reply to this thread.