22 replies·374 views

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST TH

chadsigma

I am old.

/ 2
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

3 weeks ago#2191667
chadsigma↗
holy shit youre alive?
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191691
oscari↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
holy shit youre alive?
No.
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

3 weeks ago#2191693
chadsigma↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
holy shit youre alive?
No.
Oh
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

3 weeks ago#2191695
chadsigma is lee goldson theory
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191700
oscari↗
chadsigma is lee goldson theory
He's too aryan.
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

3 weeks ago#2191713
chadsigma↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
chadsigma is lee goldson theory
He's too aryan.
Too white to be chadsigma?
3 weeks ago#2191714
reddit humor
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191715
oscari↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
oscari↗
Show quoted text
chadsigma is lee goldson theory
He's too aryan.
Too white to be chadsigma?
He's too based for me to be him.
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191716
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
reddit humor
This site is just worse reddit anyway.
3 weeks ago#2191719(edited 3 weeks ago)
chadsigma↗
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
reddit humor
This site is just worse reddit anyway.
would agree if I wasn't here
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191724
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
reddit humor
This site is just worse reddit anyway.
I would agree if I wasn't here
Doesn't matter. This site is dogshit. Idk why I am here rn.
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

3 weeks ago#2191725
Oldfag gem
oscari

THE Crazed Soyak

3 weeks ago#2191727
chadsigma↗
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
I would agree if I wasn't here
Doesn't matter. This site is dogshit. Idk why I am here rn.
Consumating your marriage to twilight sparkle?
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191731
oscari↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
fuck_Prince_Narcissist↗
Show quoted text
I would agree if I wasn't here
Doesn't matter. This site is dogshit. Idk why I am here rn.
Consumating your marriage to twilight sparkle?
gross
alson2

THE monochromejak

3 weeks ago#2191737
chadsigma↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
Consumating your marriage to twilight sparkle?
gross
Ofc that nigger is talking about relationships between animals and humans, what a surprise
chadsigma

I am old.

3 weeks ago#2191741
alson2↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
oscari↗
Show quoted text
Consumating your marriage to twilight sparkle?
gross
Ofc that nigger is talking about relationships between animals and humans, what a surprise
Also, some bronynigger created a Twilight Sparkle account and is larping as my wife.
It's kinda funny actually.
alson2

THE monochromejak

3 weeks ago#2191752
chadsigma↗
alson2↗
Show quoted text
Ofc that nigger is talking about relationships between animals and humans, what a surprise
Also, some bronynigger created a Twilight Sparkle account and is larping as my wife.
It's kinda funny actually.
Yeah
3 weeks ago#2194332
chadsigma↗
alson2↗
Show quoted text
Ofc that nigger is talking about relationships between animals and humans, what a surprise
Also, some bronynigger created a Twilight Sparkle account and is larping as my wife.
It's kinda funny actually.
:thinking:
alson2

THE monochromejak

3 weeks ago#2194339
TwilightSparkle↗
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
Also, some bronynigger created a Twilight Sparkle account and is larping as my wife.
It's kinda funny actually.
:thinking:
Post #281157
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.