General & Off-Topic

Let me guess...

>You're 5'6
Post #216432
>You like sports
Post #262021
>You 🍇ed a girl but u regret it
Post #233713
>You value God and your Family
Post #215990
>You're trying your hardest to change
Post #140444
yawnnn my fyp doesn't think im a dork anymore
I don't relate to any of this except for being christpilled and trying my hardest to stop gooning to plants and buildings
I don't value god as he isn't real though
MymyWABAG↗
I don't value god as he isn't real though
>Jew reacting this
You do realize jews believe in god too, right?
Also I'm not fucking 5'6
MymyWABAG↗
Also I'm not fucking 5'6
Same, I am 5'2 and guatemalan
MymyWABAG↗
I don't value god as he isn't real though
well what if he was real in your view and after you die what do you think would happen to you
I'm like, 5'9
SOYBOI↗
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
I don't value god as he isn't real though
well what if he was real in your view and after you die what do you think would happen to you
I'd epically own god with facts and logic
MymyWABAG↗
SOYBOI↗
Show quoted text
well what if he was real in your view and after you die what do you think would happen to you
I'd epically own god with facts and logic
Log in to reply to this thread.