General & Off-Topic

ITT we give Kuz 5 boorubux each


(Giga does this btw)
I did dis btw
rXqW↗

(Giga does this btw)
No
Let's all throw our money into the river
ok i gave him all my bucks
No
>giving rusky pedo money
rXqW↗
I did dis btw
Geega
boolymir↗
>giving rusky pedo money
He's banned xe can't do shiet
100 bb on his account
100 bux keep going
boolymir↗
>giving rusky pedo money
@custard
Give me 5 buxs instead
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Give me 5 buxs instead
You have 212 filthy nigbeggar
rXqW↗
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Give me 5 buxs instead
You have 212 filthy nigbeggar
212 is nothing compared to others
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
rXqW↗
Show quoted text
You have 212 filthy nigbeggar
212 is nothing compared to others
I have 98 and I still donated 5 to Cart- I mean Yuri Mikhail Kuznetsov
Log in to reply to this thread.