50 replies·385 views

Why do people choose curky hair so much

BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

3 weeks ago#2170472(edited 3 weeks ago)
Please explain this to me, as I don't know anything about this subject
/ 3
3 weeks ago#2170478
niggerification, or they just have that naturally
BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

3 weeks ago#2170479(edited 3 weeks ago)
I mean curly, my bad
3 weeks ago#2170481
kill yourself wikislave
BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

3 weeks ago#2170482
Holy shit
BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

3 weeks ago#2170486
Chud↗
kill yourself wikislave
Post #242857
3 weeks ago#2170491
I don't know, the only thing I've noticed is that the worst kind of women tend to wear that hairstyle
Usnutt

yo momma

3 weeks ago#2170546
It's a normgroid trend... Something that a real nigga can't be bothered with...
skate

Left this website because i don't want to namefag anymore

3 weeks ago#2170582
I like curly hair
Applecactus

Nefarious Shenanigans and Whatnot™

3 weeks ago#2170587
i have kirky hair
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 weeks ago#2170974
haitiandealer↗
I don't know, the only thing I've noticed is that the worst kind of women tend to wear that hairstyle
I've often heard Dominicans say this. How common is curly hair naturally in the Dominican Republic and how many of those women straighten it?
3 weeks ago#2170978
Curly hair is good, although mine is more wavy then curly
Dino

dinophono

3 weeks ago#2170986
curly hair is aryan
TLD7777

YOU WILL SEE SUCH PRETTY THINGS

3 weeks ago#2170988
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Curly hair is good, although mine is more wavy then curly
SeniorChamaltheBlack
3 weeks ago#2170989
what does curky mean
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

3 weeks ago#2170992

SerChuddietheStrong↗
Curly hair is good, although mine is more wavy then curly
My hair is black and straight, but with a thinner texture more similar to Europeans than Natives. My brother's hair is blond and straight, but with a thicker texture closer to Natives than Europeans.
TLD7777

YOU WILL SEE SUCH PRETTY THINGS

3 weeks ago#2170995
Pineapple↗
what does curky mean
It's an alternate spelling of jerky
3 weeks ago#2171000
TLD7777↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Curly hair is good, although mine is more wavy then curly
SeniorChamaltheBlack
Facts, im actually black and have brown skin
Dino

dinophono

3 weeks ago#2171004(edited 3 weeks ago)
curly hair is less boring than straight hair
3 weeks ago#2171005
PuertoRican↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Curly hair is good, although mine is more wavy then curly
My hair is black and straight, but with a thinner texture more similar to Europeans than Natives. My brother's hair is blond and straight, but with a thicker texture closer to Natives than Europeans.
How long is your hair
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.