General & Off-Topic

ERPing is Retarded and gay

:neutral:
:fact:
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
:fact:
:fact:
Lucas
True
dinghington↗
Lucas
Every attentionwhore making their newest alt and tryna recreate DSD's thing:sob:
Well yea. anyone who does it should be banned and their ip leaked by mustard.
GGF777↗
Every attentionwhore making their newest alt and tryna recreate DSD's thing:sob:
Drinky mogs all their manufactured snca
Crescendo↗
Well yea. anyone who does it should be banned and their ip leaked by mustard.
@custard start doing this
but how else am I supposed to get all the ebitches
Tekkerson↗
Crescendo↗
Show quoted text
Well yea. anyone who does it should be banned and their ip leaked by mustard.
@custard start doing this
Why
custard↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
@custard start doing this
Why
Because I said so
Lucas brian griffin
Tekkerson↗
:neutral:
>ER 'P
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
yeah
Orin↗
Lucas brian griffin
Tekkerson↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
@custard start doing this
Why
Because I said so
Nobody on this site is even doing it
custard↗
Tekkerson↗
Show quoted text
Because I said so
Nobody on this site is even doing it
:jsid:
Somephono tell him
Log in to reply to this thread.