General & Off-Topic

How do you personally feel about the Cacacaust? And should it be Reverted in your opinion?

Up nigga
why do you wanna revert it
Paranoid↗
why do you wanna revert it
I dont have an opinion of it i just want to know what others think about it
the site was built by teens
even doe we all grew up now
boolymir↗
the site was built by teens
It IS called a Soyteen
but i understand why teens shouldn’t be exposed to gore and epi wordsalot gemmies
I do not care you and you should not be on imageboards when you are under the age of 18
With all the gore, certainly not.
No children shouldn't be here
Maybe 16+ but definitely not 13+
Pineapple_Punch↗
Maybe 16+ but definitely not 13+
It could work but then again 16 year old cacas shouldnt be exposed to EPI and Gore
Tekkerson↗
Pineapple_Punch↗
Show quoted text
Maybe 16+ but definitely not 13+
It could work but then again 16 year old cacas shouldnt be exposed to EPI and Gore
If 16 year olds are using the internet anyways they're going to see EPI no matter what, the sharty is one of the only places on the internet that demonizes EPI, they might learn a thing or two
Regarding gore not even adults should see that shit. It fucks up our brains too
i think most baiters were hesitant to go as far as they do now after it happened
Yes so I could get more reppies in my bait, porn, guro and scat posts
Evil_Anomaly↗
Yes so I could get more reppies in my bait, porn, guro and scat posts
Nigger
Evil_Anomaly↗
Yes so I could get more reppies in my bait, porn, guro and scat posts
Will bait someone award.
Baited me award
Log in to reply to this thread.