General & Off-Topic

I'm hiding from penis inspection day

It is very scary and I don't want my no no square touched
I think the evil spirits are after me, after declaring my AWOL my 'ru started fucking up
Telling on you right now....
ShitBucket↗
It is very scary and I don't want my no no square touched
It doesnt need to get touched just tell us what it is
oscari↗
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
It is very scary and I don't want my no no square touched
It doesnt need to get touched just tell us what it is
I will not because right now I'm larping as a schizophrenic
ShitBucket↗
oscari↗
Show quoted text
It doesnt need to get touched just tell us what it is
I will not because right now I'm larping as a schizophrenic
>larping as schizophrenic
I dont need to larp as schizophrenic
this shit isnt fun :sad:
oscari↗unverified
ShitBucket↗
Show quoted text
I will not because right now I'm larping as a schizophrenic
>larping as schizophrenic
I dont need to larp as schizophrenic
this shit isnt fun :sad:
ha ha you fool you have fallen into my trap card, I am sending the soysylum agents to your location as we speak
Log in to reply to this thread.