General & Off-Topic

>froot galaxy gas

He should have overdosed with it and die
death to that brapzilian pedophile named marco e. novino
:smoking:
rayenariโ†—
death to that brapzilian pedophile named marco e. novino
tsmt
alson2โ†—
He should have overdosed with it and die
Meds he was the best admin in existence
He actually hated nas and offsiters and actually banned them
namenotfoundโ†—
alson2โ†—
Show quoted text
He should have overdosed with it and die
Meds he was the best admin in existence
He actually hated nas and offsiters and actually banned them
bro hasn't seen the frootcord leaks
namenotfoundโ†—
alson2โ†—
Show quoted text
He should have overdosed with it and die
Meds he was the best admin in existence
He actually hated nas and offsiters and actually banned them
>what if we allowed bmt to own the nufags
alson2โ†—unverified
namenotfoundโ†—
Show quoted text
Meds he was the best admin in existence
He actually hated nas and offsiters and actually banned them
>what if we allowed bmt to own the nufags
Doctos did this happen?
Froot is a family guy now
Post #247271
namenotfoundโ†—
alson2โ†—
Show quoted text
>what if we allowed bmt to own the nufags
Doctos did this happen?
yes he did, also look at this
https://archive.ph/nxKHN
alson2โ†—
namenotfoundโ†—
Show quoted text
alson2โ†—
Show quoted text
>what if we allowed bmt to own the nufags
Doctos did this happen?
yes he did, also look at this
https://archive.ph/nxKHN
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
damn
I once tried galaxy gas. I really don't understand why the fuck do people even take that shit. I'd rather... I'd rather just breathe in air.
bro :unc:
AdolfTrumpsonโ†—
I once tried galaxy gas. I really don't understand why the fuck do people even take that shit. I'd rather... I'd rather just breathe in air.
what have you not tried yet at this point
Post #109752
Owaisโ†—
AdolfTrumpsonโ†—
Show quoted text
I once tried galaxy gas. I really don't understand why the fuck do people even take that shit. I'd rather... I'd rather just breathe in air.
what have you not tried yet at this point
I only did it as a kid, you know, the helium because it changes your pitch. That was before it became a drug. I only did it for the fun of it because, you know, hey, it was funny to have a low pitched voice or high pitched voice. But I was disgusted when people literally started doing that for the high of it. I mean, I remember using that type of gas for, like, whipping cream.
Post #278460
Log in to reply to this thread.