General & Off-Topic

hello everyone

Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
What is Chuds.life
bro got banned from chuds.life
ishak_shakalovich↗
Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
DO NOT LET PEOPLE HERE KNOW ABOUT CHIFE
preevet
From where?
Beni↗
What is Chuds.life
a website dedicated to chudjack
ishak_shakalovich↗
Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
>zellig pfp
Please do this
Kill_yourself_song_Official_Music_Video_Not_meant_to_influence_self.mp4
AdolfTrumpson↗unverified
ishak_shakalovich↗
Show quoted text
Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
>zellig pfp
Please do this
Kill_yourself_song_Official_Music_Video_Not_meant_to_influence_self.mp4
I'll think about it
Beni↗
What is Chuds.life
New soys really don’t know about Chuds.life
ishak_shakalovich↗
Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
why did you get banned
hoholjak↗
From where?
Ohhh yea
I immigrated from quora
ishak_shakalovich↗
AdolfTrumpson↗unverified
Show quoted text
ishak_shakalovich↗
Show quoted text
Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
>zellig pfp
Please do this
Kill_yourself_song_Official_Music_Video_Not_meant_to_influence_self.mp4
I'll think about it
Dont listen to him, hes a walking punch bag around here
DerSoylentDrinker↗
ishak_shakalovich↗
Show quoted text
Hi everyone!
I was banned from chuds.life, so I decided to migrate here.
Maybe you have some questions or something like that.
why did you get banned
I’m from Russia and I didn’t really understand what I was written. Something about femboys on Telegram.

splinter bans are either very specific or very broad which might mean that OP dabbles in 'P
hoholjak↗
hoholjak↗
Show quoted text
From where?
Ohhh yea
The same anonymous image board about chud
ishak_shakalovich↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
why did you get banned
I’m from Russia and I didn’t really understand what I was written. Something about femboys on Telegram.
Churka?
ishak_shakalovich↗
hoholjak↗
Show quoted text
hoholjak↗
Show quoted text
From where?
Ohhh yea
The same anonymous image board about Soidjak.
I just forgot about it
hoholjak↗
ishak_shakalovich↗
Show quoted text
The same anonymous image board about Soidjak.
I just forgot about it
The translator is failing
Log in to reply to this thread.