General & Off-Topic

What the fuck

My shit is being reposted everywhere
Where
Show us
like everytime i post a nu 'toss somewhere i see it reposted next time i check :snca:
doctorcoomerโ†—
like everytime i post a nu 'toss somewhere i see it reposted next time i check :snca:
In the forums?
doctorcoomerโ†—
My shit is being reposted everywhere
Some of my pics went viral in VK
doctorcoomerโ†—
Show quoted text
like everytime i post a nu 'toss somewhere i see it reposted next time i check :snca:
In the forums?
on the sharty, everytime i post something i see it again later
Genodileโ†—
doctorcoomerโ†—
Show quoted text
My shit is being reposted everywhere
Some of my pics went viral in VK
marge
doctorcoomerโ†—
Show quoted text
doctorcoomerโ†—
Show quoted text
like everytime i post a nu 'toss somewhere i see it reposted next time i check :snca:
In the forums?
on the sharty, everytime i post something i see it again later
I rarely go there but I see some of my stuff there too sometimes
doctorcoomerโ†—
Genodileโ†—
Show quoted text
doctorcoomerโ†—
Show quoted text
My shit is being reposted everywhere
Some of my pics went viral in VK
marge
VK is Russian version of facebook. Some pics I made went viral there like the one with chuddy conscripts carrying a barell and pushing a box and some others as well
Also I saw my pics being used as youtube video thumbnails a couple of times
Since then my pictures became more niche and autistic so this stopped happening
Genodileโ†—
doctorcoomerโ†—
Show quoted text
marge
VK is Russian version of facebook. Some pics I made went viral there like the one with chuddy conscripts carrying a barell and pushing a box and some others as well
Also I saw my pics being used as youtube video thumbnails a couple of times
Since then my pictures became more niche and autistic so this stopped happening
appeals to a certain niche i guess, not many people make art for specfic subjects like that i guess
Log in to reply to this thread.