General & Off-Topic

im a feminist

i think women are stupid so they should not make their own choices because they would simply hurt themselves
bumping this threas so its not buried in a sea of bait
>I'm a feminist!
>I'll make sexism my bitch
>Sexism will be like "oh Xavier, you're so strong"
>"you can hit me" "I like it"
>OH WOOOOOAAAAAAHHH
DerSoylentDrinker↗
>I'm a feminist!
>I'll make sexism my bitch
>Sexism will be like "oh Xavier, you're so strong"
>"you can hit me" "I like it"
>OH WOOOOOAAAAAAHHH
i unironically say this
Post #51277
Im also a feminist
i ran out of kisses:sad:
please give me boorubux
Soykisser↗
please give me boorubux
Sent. Check notis.
Post #40491
doctorcoomer↗
Soykisser↗
Show quoted text
please give me boorubux
Sent. Check notis.
Post #40491
stop pissing on me it's making me hard >-<
Gaaaaaaaay
Soykisser↗
doctorcoomer↗
Show quoted text
Sent. Check notis.
Post #40491
stop pissing on me it's making me hard >-<
never post agian
doctorcoomer↗
Soykisser↗
Show quoted text
stop pissing on me it's making me hard >-<
never post agian
i-is it because i use the swinny? :heartbroken:
Soykisser↗
doctorcoomer↗
Show quoted text
Soykisser↗
Show quoted text
stop pissing on me it's making me hard >-<
never post agian
i-is it because i use the swinny? :heartbroken:
Stop kissing me
fun fact: Namibian villages used to have local “Belly masters”- Men with large bellies who were signals of the village’s prosperity
Log in to reply to this thread.