24 replies·172 views

I've climbed from 11 to 101 Boorubux

Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#2131343
i'm starting to suspect there's a catch to this :thinking:
/ 2
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#2131390
btw, if I get more than 110 Boorubux in the next roulette, I will give them to the first person who commented :smug:
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2131395
Peruvian_Chud↗
btw, if I get more than 110 Boorubux in the next roulette, I will give them to the first person who commented :smug:
Lies
Edelweiss

Abide with me: in life, in death, O Lord, abide with me

1 month ago#2131404
thats nice
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#2131405
TexasPal1143↗
Peruvian_Chud↗
Show quoted text
btw, if I get more than 110 Boorubux in the next roulette, I will give them to the first person who commented :smug:
Lies
I'm going to do it.
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131414
Do free spins on slots
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2131427
Peruvian_Chud↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Lies
I'm going to do it.
Engagement bait^
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2131428
emerald↗
Do free spins on slots
Is that the strat?
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131448
TexasPal1143↗
emerald↗
Show quoted text
Do free spins on slots
Is that the strat?
That's how I won tons of money
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131450
And then lost it
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#2131455
easy
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2131462
emerald↗
And then lost it
Yea I don't trust you, you lost it all qeq
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131468
TexasPal1143↗
emerald↗
Show quoted text
And then lost it
Yea I don't trust you, you lost it all qeq
That's because I didn't know when to stop
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#2131472
@TexasPal1143
do you want the Boorubux or should I duplicate them for the next person who comments?
Carl

𖥞/✹

1 month ago#2131474
Why did xou kiss me
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131480
Peruvian_Chud↗
@TexasPal1143
do you want the Boorubux or should I duplicate them for the next person who comments?
Give it to me so I can spend it all on slots
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2131482
Peruvian_Chud↗
@TexasPal1143
do you want the Boorubux or should I duplicate them for the next person who comments?
Give them to me ig
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

1 month ago#2131485
TexasPal1143↗
Peruvian_Chud↗
Show quoted text
@TexasPal1143
do you want the Boorubux or should I duplicate them for the next person who comments?
Give them to me ig
ok
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131488
Peruvian_Chud↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Give them to me ig
ok
He doesn't need them
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#2131492
Look how poor and destitute i am
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.