122 replies·1497 views

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH Twitter is just too vishnupilled

Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2118222

Is this a gem in South, Southeast, and East Asia?
/ 7
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#2118227
are dey a mummaposter doe?
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#2118229
nitter acked i cant check
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#2118233
you made this thread as an excuse to post the loli image indirectly
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2118235
Dino↗
you made this thread as an excuse to post the loli image indirectly
Anything in the image I have to censor?
1 month ago#2118246

Shit nobody cares about
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2118251(edited 1 month ago)
dinghington↗

Shit nobody cares about
Shit I care about because Im always rotting around on Xitter and Kiwi Farms.
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#2118254
Fargile↗
Dino↗
Show quoted text
you made this thread as an excuse to post the loli image indirectly
Anything in the image I have to censor?
theres no nsfw but it looks weird
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2118258
Dino↗
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
Anything in the image I have to censor?
theres no nsfw but it looks weird
It does, and it's ironic how a 'zelligtranny like you agrees.
lady-killer

😁🔪👩

1 month ago#2118263
derangeddoomer viewer
Metro2033

To Be Over

1 month ago#2118265
mentiswave subscriber
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2118266
Metro2033↗
mentiswave subscriber
Isn't that guy's wife a tranny?
Titanlum

#STOPINDIAHATE/Comorosian living abroad in India/Tuff AF/Countless good posts award

1 month ago#2118267
Dino↗
you made this thread as an excuse to post the loli image indirectly
Op is a fargilephile
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2118271
Metro2033↗
mentiswave subscriber
MrAsianPie or something too some of his drawings look questionable
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#2118272
Fargile↗
Dino↗
Show quoted text
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
Anything in the image I have to censor?
theres no nsfw but it looks weird
It does, and it's ironic how a 'zelligtranny like you agrees.
>begins leaking about ongezellig out of nowhere for no reason
Post #268559
Metro2033

To Be Over

1 month ago#2118276

Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2118278
Dino↗
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
Dino↗
Show quoted text
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
Anything in the image I have to censor?
theres no nsfw but it looks weird
It does, and it's ironic how a 'zelligtranny like you agrees.
>begins leaking about ongezellig out of nowhere for no reason
Post #268559
I'm leaking too now
Post #261914
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#2118283
What does this have to do with vishnucord?
1 month ago#2118288
Thanks for posting it here. i have no idea what i would have done if i wouldn't have seen this random niggers xitter post.
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2118289
Govnoje↗
What does this have to do with vishnucord?
>All mentions of vishnu mean vishnucord
Post #215787
But yeah you niggas do that sometimes
/ 7
Log in to reply to this thread.