113 replies·1038 views

I've been gone for a year n sheit, what did I miss?

AguguGOD

agooogoooooo

1 month ago#2107010
.
/ 6
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

1 month ago#2107034
I negged you last year.
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#2107036
Everything
New ownership site drama the entire ‘sphere being down for like a few days
AguguGOD

agooogoooooo

1 month ago#2107043
Gloot↗
Everything
New ownership site drama the entire ‘sphere being down for like a few days
WHat is this boorubux shit?
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#2107051
AguguGOD↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Everything
New ownership site drama the entire ‘sphere being down for like a few days
WHat is this boorubux shit?
You get money and you can buy stuff with it. You can marry people if you want.
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

1 month ago#2107068
AguguGOD↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Everything
New ownership site drama the entire ‘sphere being down for like a few days
WHat is this boorubux shit?
New currency you can use for cosmetic and other random shit, you can get those by doing quests
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

1 month ago#2107076
AguguGOD↗
.
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
AguguGOD

agooogoooooo

1 month ago#2107077
What happened to froot?
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

1 month ago#2107079
You’re not slick.
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

1 month ago#2107082
AguguGOD↗
What happened to froot?
Shut your retarded ass up.
AguguGOD

agooogoooooo

1 month ago#2107089
0l0↗
AguguGOD↗
Show quoted text
.
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
It's just a coincidence
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

1 month ago#2107102
AguguGOD↗
0l0↗
Show quoted text
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
It's just a coincidence
It's just business that I have to neg you once again.
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

1 month ago#2107117
AguguGOD↗
0l0↗
Show quoted text
AguguGOD↗
Show quoted text
.
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
It's just a coincidence
No it isn’t. You’re an alt.
1 month ago#2107122
bbz vs agogu
1 month ago#2107127
0l0↗
AguguGOD↗
Show quoted text
.
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
The book of agugu prophesied this day nuszoi
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

1 month ago#2107136
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
0l0↗
Show quoted text
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
The book of agugu prophesied this day nuszoi
Audubillah.
soycheckmark

Offsiter

1 month ago#2107141
nigga missed everything
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

1 month ago#2107145
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
0l0↗
Show quoted text
AguguGOD↗
Show quoted text
.
I don’t believe you. Agugu becomes relevant all of a sudden and a dude from 2025 called “AguguGOD” magically comes back not even a week after. You have been lurking on an alt account baiting.
The book of agugu prophesied this day nuszoi
Didn’t you ageplay on the forums?
Warrior-Z

Keep Raging On Me / BooruBVLL Since 2023

1 month ago#2107147
soycheckmark↗
nigga missed everything
Checock.
AguguGOD

agooogoooooo

1 month ago#2107153
soycheckmark↗
nigga missed everything
is froot still around?
/ 6
Log in to reply to this thread.