7 replies·127 views

Achievements

booruaccount

A short status message

1 month ago#2099188
ITT we document every achievement.
booruaccount

A short status message

1 month ago#2099191
Topic starter
Start 10 forum threads
10
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Forum regular
Make 100 forum replies
50
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Joining in
Make 10 forum replies
10
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Commentator
Make 100 booru comments
50
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Opinionated
Make 10 booru comments
10
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Gallery regular
Make 100 booru posts
50
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Contributor
Make 10 booru posts
10
Unlocked 8/28/2026
First masterpiece
Upload your first artwork
25
Unlocked 8/28/2026
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 month ago#2099201
I got all of them
cobblestone

take all of my posts seriously

1 month ago#2099202
1 month ago#2099203
I redeemed them all instantly
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

1 month ago#2099205
cobblestone↗
Main character syndrome achievement
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2099207
If you log off you get a secret award that is how I have 1000
TrannyKillerRed3000

Soybooru's New Mascot, The Meatnigger

1 day ago#2483834

im a umepolyed nigga
Log in to reply to this thread.