General & Off-Topic

Would you consider yourself a Feminist?

Title

Bump nigger
No
why should i care bout el foidmensch
Rape
Post #280062
Post #117809
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Post #280062
Eurocentric brimcoal
FeralSchizo↗
Post #117809
:rage:
yes, I read feminist literature and protest for free menstruation products
huzz hmu
Where's yes but I only like black women option
what does feminism even mean now
mreps↗
Where's yes but I only like black women option
this, hating on black women is gay
i read feminist literature on a daily (6'4 btw)
boolymir↗unverified
yes, I read feminist literature and protest for free menstruation products and im 6'8 and make 6 Figures
@foids listen to him :fact:
Kaiser↗
i read feminist literature on a daily (6'4 btw)
boolymir↗
yes, I read feminist literature and protest for free menstruation products
>Post #112481
only real left wing view of mine
Nigger
Yes but I only love black women
Log in to reply to this thread.