27 replies·198 views

would (You) die for salt

1 month ago#2089335
:neutral:
/ 2
1 month ago#2089339
I don't know
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#2089342
No
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

1 month ago#2089345
No
Outis

Cdr.

1 month ago#2089346
No
rayenari

picture me rollin'

1 month ago#2089347
ew why would i?
1 month ago#2089353
yes
1 month ago#2089358
rayenari↗
ew why would i?
because salt is literally giga
Nobeidore

I care

1 month ago#2089359
Yes

Post #267010
rayenari

picture me rollin'

1 month ago#2089363
somethingsomething↗
rayenari↗
Show quoted text
ew why would i?
because salt is literally giga
how
1 month ago#2089366
no
Amnity

Please call me Taylor

1 month ago#2089367
No
bsoop

Unsere nationalsozialistische Partei, unser Deutsches Reich — Sieg Heil!

1 month ago#2089373
Yes
1 month ago#2089376
rayenari↗
somethingsomething↗
Show quoted text
rayenari↗
Show quoted text
ew why would i?
because salt is literally giga
how
he just is
okay
1 month ago#2089380
No
1 month ago#2089389
Zwedon↗
I don't know
the answer should be obvious mane
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2089394
Yeah I'd say so
1 month ago#2089396
somethingsomething↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
I don't know
the answer should be obvious mane
would you?
1 month ago#2089442
Zlatan↗
No
Jableh↗
No
Outis↗
No
KZbeast↗
no
Amnity↗
No
G-Man↗
No
>no why would i want to die for salt? im trans and lgbtqia+ supportive btw
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#2089459
somethingsomething↗unverified
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
No
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
No
Outis↗
Show quoted text
No
KZbeast↗
Show quoted text
no
Amnity↗
Show quoted text
No
G-Man↗
Show quoted text
No
>no why would i want to die for salt? im trans and lgbtqia+ supportive btw
>>If you said no this is my response
:slf:
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.