22 replies·311 views

Was Dysprosium actually a lolipedo?

Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085199


https://x.com/DysprosiumGEG
Based off his tweets, he is most likely an anti. Also, I heard that what he actually posted was a Blue Archive character in a hospital bed holding a nigger baby. The reason he posted that? To ragebait Blue Archive lolipedos, who obsessively hate niggers and are racist white supremacists despite being brown.
/ 2
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085205
His actions cannot be defended.
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085207
To be fair he had a funny post where he found a black guy in a FNF outfit who looked like a jarty cvck
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085209(edited 1 month ago)
IDIEFORSALT↗
His actions cannot be defended.
What exactly did he do here? Please elaborate.
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085215
Fargile↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
His actions cannot be defended.
What exactly did he do here? Please elaborate.
Posting a child character with a baby in her hands in a hospital bed?
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085218
IDIEFORSALT↗
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
What exactly did he do here? Please elaborate.
Posting a child character with a baby in her hands in a hospital bed?
It was to bait lolipedos though. Idk.
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085225
Fargile↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Posting a child character with a baby in her hands in a hospital bed?
It was to bait lolipedos though. Idk.
Look I'll accept it to a POINT you can put lolicvcks under watch etc.. but never bait them
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085227
If you post what a lolipedo posts what are you?
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085236
IDIEFORSALT↗
If you post what a lolipedo posts what are you?
A lolipedo, I guess.
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085242
Fargile↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
If you post what a lolipedo posts what are you?
A lolipedo, I guess.
Look I get what he was trying to do but it shouldn't be done
If he wanted to actually make lolicvcks mad he had a few organizations he could go to hell maybe even ours but I'm sure we've already given 3 suspensions to every lolicvck on xitter he had ever seen to that point
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085254
IDIEFORSALT↗
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
A lolipedo, I guess.
Look I get what he was trying to do but it shouldn't be done
If he wanted to actually make lolicvcks mad he had a few organizations he could go to hell maybe even ours but I'm sure we've already given 3 suspensions to every lolicvck on xitter he had ever seen to that point
A few organisations? Where?
>hell maybe even ours
You mean websites? Well there's Kiwi Farms, they have a thread called Lolicon/Shotacon Defense Force.
How else do you make lolicons mad without posting their precious waifu doing something they're heavily against?
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085265
Fargile↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Look I get what he was trying to do but it shouldn't be done
If he wanted to actually make lolicvcks mad he had a few organizations he could go to hell maybe even ours but I'm sure we've already given 3 suspensions to every lolicvck on xitter he had ever seen to that point
A few organisations? Where?
>hell maybe even ours
You mean websites? Well there's Kiwi Farms, they have a thread called Lolicon/Shotacon Defense Force.
How else do you make lolicons mad without posting their precious waifu doing something they're heavily against?
You gotta look deeper
1 month ago#2085277
Nigga leaked to hell and back about me JFL how bout that
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2085287
Noubcadi↗
Nigga leaked to hell and back about me JFL how bout that
:surprised:
Himedanshi

Yuri always VVINS

1 month ago#2085290
That is why he got banned? holy snca. smugletpitos post worse shit on here than that.
1 month ago#2085294
He's a retard, he deserved that ban
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

1 month ago#2085299
nah I don't think so
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085311
leonardo↗
He's a retard, he deserved that ban
I don't believe he should be banned nor unbanned. Im really torn on it.
On one hand, he's an anti. On the other, he's a troonslop walten files faggot.
Though if he gets banned for anime girl stuff, then MymyWABAG and John8_44 shall also be banned.
1 month ago#2085317
Fargile↗
leonardo↗
Show quoted text
He's a retard, he deserved that ban
I don't believe he should be banned nor unbanned. Im really torn on it.
On one hand, he's an anti. On the other, he's a troonslop walten files faggot.
Though if he gets banned for anime girl stuff, then MymyWABAG and John8_44 shall also be banned.
He's a genuine retard on xitter, he can't shut the fuck up about ts site, Ya Allah please smite every Soytwt fags
Fargile

Soysneedist Warrior-Zist

1 month ago#2085321
leonardo↗
Fargile↗
Show quoted text
I don't believe he should be banned nor unbanned. Im really torn on it.
On one hand, he's an anti. On the other, he's a troonslop walten files faggot.
Though if he gets banned for anime girl stuff, then MymyWABAG and John8_44 shall also be banned.
He's a genuine retard on xitter, he can't shut the fuck up about ts site, Ya Allah please smite every Soytwt fags
Idk which is worse, Post-Mustard SoyBooru or Soytwt.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.