General & Off-Topic

Is listening to the radio in your free time unc?

Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
Post #107893
soyoyuki↗
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Yes
I used to listen to the radio my mom has a lot as a kid but I mostly just listen to MP3s i downloaded now
music streaming services are dogshit btw
justdummy↗
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
I play the radio when im driving because my shitbox has no carplay
justdummy↗
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
Vergilius↗
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
The fuck i did to you?:unamused:
justdummy↗
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
The fuck i did to you?:unamused:
esl, plus you called me a nigger one time. That's a Rule Violation!!!
Vergilius↗
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
The fuck i did to you?:unamused:
esl, plus you called me a nigger one time. That's a Rule Violation!!!
Look i dont want fight rn bc im calm and im about to sleep soon so
justdummy↗
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
The fuck i did to you?:unamused:
esl, plus you called me a nigger one time. That's a Rule Violation!!!
Look i dont want fight rn bc im calm and im about to sleep soon so
...Hahahahah!
Do you really think ya can evade me?!
What a sick joke..
I'll make mincemeat out of you.
Vergilius↗
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
The fuck i did to you?:unamused:
esl, plus you called me a nigger one time. That's a Rule Violation!!!
Look i dont want fight rn bc im calm and im about to sleep soon so
...Hahahahah!
Do you really think ya can evade me?!
What a sick joke..
I'll make mincemeat out of you.
Dude fuck off
justdummy↗
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
cacaborean
:neutral:
justdummy↗
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
Vergilius↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
Like not in the car or whatever since everyone does that.
I've been listening to local radio for the past 5 hours now. I like the radio at night because there are barely any news segments.
I always hear radio on car with my mother
Someone is leaking :jsid:
Yeah and it's me, Fuck you Nigga
The fuck i did to you?:unamused:
esl, plus you called me a nigger one time. That's a Rule Violation!!!
Look i dont want fight rn bc im calm and im about to sleep soon so
...Hahahahah!
Do you really think ya can evade me?!
What a sick joke..
I'll make mincemeat out of you.
Dude fuck off
C'mere, 'n stand right. Prepare to meet my...Unbridled Might!!
Lei.mp3(6.28 MB)
0:00
0:00
i do this
Log in to reply to this thread.