General & Off-Topic

I got introduced to porn when i was 6

and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
/ 6
:informative:
Literally EPI DCOTOSSSSS
OP sucks of Palestinians btw
:neutral:
wLornaGoonz↗
and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
your white so thats even worse
oh and i also got groomed as a child
OK
wLornaGoonz↗
oh and i also got groomed as a child
Ok
Ok
wLornaGoonz↗
oh and i also got groomed as a child
We don't wanna know
>and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
I think I'm actually mentally ill this shit made me giggle
lmfao
wLornaGoonz↗
and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
This happened to me as well
I got EPI'd by scat porn at the age of 5 and now I have scat fetish
beefsoup↗
>and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
I think I'm actually mentally ill this shit made me giggle
This you rn?
ConservativeWaluigi↗
wLornaGoonz↗
Show quoted text
and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
This happened to me as well
I got EPI'd by scat porn at the age of 5 and now I have scat fetish
Scattdm alt account
What do you want me to do about that
kardes...
ConservativeWaluigi↗
wLornaGoonz↗
Show quoted text
and now i have a fart fetish, i can barely masturbate to normal porn, but at least im not indian
This happened to me as well
I got EPI'd by scat porn at the age of 5 and now I have scat fetish
Post #275535
none of the things that i said here are false btw idk why i said that
/ 6
Log in to reply to this thread.