General & Off-Topic

The swinny is so rulecucked it once banned me for posting a lorna soyjak

and they said it was "P"
I Don't Like You...
...But Why The FUCK Did Swinnycucks Not Perma Ban For Allegedly Posting P
What's the actual jak
Zlatan↗
What's the actual jak
Post #279667
Post #116320
wLornaGoonz↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
What's the actual jak
Wait a minute
I got banned for posting glegle
wLornaGoonz↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
What's the actual jak
What soybooru post is this
Zlatan↗
wLornaGoonz↗
Show quoted text
What soybooru post is this
This one
Post #116320
This is the part where your sopposed to call them pedophiles for no reason
Fest303↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
What soybooru post is this
This one
Post #116320
How is this 'p minus the retarded slop terrible mouse is
Zlatan↗
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
What soybooru post is this
This one
Post #116320
How is this 'p minus the retarded slop terrible mouse is
no idea
Zlatan↗
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
This one
Post #116320
How is this 'p minus the retarded slop terrible mouse is
Ask the Swinny Jannies
Patagon↗
I got banned for posting glegle
Doing the Lord's work
cucumber↗
Patagon↗
Show quoted text
I got banned for posting glegle
Doing the Lord's work
glegle is gemmy doe
wLornaGoonz↗
cucumber↗
Show quoted text
Doing the Lord's work
glegle is gemmy doe
Wow. I didn't know that. You're telling me now for the first time
Log in to reply to this thread.