136 replies·649 views

olgolistherealshitskin, if you can: Prove you are a White woman, and that you can UNDERSTAND the Soysphere's culture truthfully, I will forgive and accept you.

MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201780
That's it, just post hand and cropped eye color, (no face) and prove to me you can stop speaking like a Tiktok or Xitter foid and I will fully forgive you and accept you as a valid'erino Booruteen.
/ 7
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

6 months ago#201785
>Begging For Female Attention...
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201795
I just want her to understand that she has the potential to be Aryan and she's squandering it with Tiktokslop and offsitter humor.
Hate

I own you blud

6 months ago#201796
sir pls gib bobs and vagene sir
AASI vishnvbvll.mp4(976.43 KB)
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

6 months ago#201798
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
I just want her
Jeez... Alright. I Get It... Smitten On SoyBooru...
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201800
if she can prove it I will make a Foidjak of her as an Aryan A10 eyed foid gigastacy with bees circling around her and say that the Slopjak I made of her is Non-Canon. If she doubles down I will make a new slopjak as an Extra double Vantablack shitskin supreme Cordtroon nigger.
STK

Watching gayniggers from outerspace

6 months ago#201802
who's this
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

6 months ago#201806
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
if she can prove it I will make a Foidjak of her as an Aryan A10 eyed foid gigastacy with bees circling around her and say that the Slopjak I made of her is Non-Canon. If she doubles down I will make a new slopjak as an Extra double Vantablack shitskin supreme Cordtroon nigger.
Notice The Lack Of IRL Female Reppeys...?
Paranoid

Offline

6 months ago#201808
@olgolistheshitskin don't tell these people anything
Last time this happened, everyone under 18 was banned from the site
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201810
Paranoid↗unverified
@olgolistheshitskin don't tell these people anything
Last time this happened, everyone under 18 was banned from the site
Fuck off Ponynigger. If she's an Aryan white woman she has nothing to be scared of and will be accepted as a heckin valid Booruteen
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

6 months ago#201811
Paranoid↗unverified
@olgolistheshitskin don't tell these people anything
Last time this happened, everyone under 18 was banned from the site
what happened?
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201813
GoyRoyaleWon↗unverified
Paranoid↗unverified
Show quoted text
@olgolistheshitskin don't tell these people anything
Last time this happened, everyone under 18 was banned from the site
what happened?
Quote Sperged out and everyone decided to deflect and blame it on other things instead of him being Niggerhell energy incarnate.
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

6 months ago#201817
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
GoyRoyaleWon↗unverified
Show quoted text
Paranoid↗unverified
Show quoted text
@olgolistheshitskin don't tell these people anything
Last time this happened, everyone under 18 was banned from the site
what happened?
Quote Sperged out and everyone decided to deflect and blame it on other things instead of him being Niggerhell energy incarnate.
gegg
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

6 months ago#201819
Don't Be A Gegbull And Do Something Else...
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201820
Funnybenny18↗unverified
Don't Be A Gegbull And Do Something Else...
Fuck off nigger this is super fucking important
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201824
I'm already in the opening Front lines of my war against Circus_2, rather than starting another opening front, I need to avoid another war if needed. The FPE war and the PAWGqueen JumpinJack war were traumatic enough.
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

6 months ago#201831
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
I'm already in the opening Front lines of my war against Circus_2, rather than starting another opening front, I need to avoid another war if needed. The FPE war and the PAWGqueen JumpinJack war were traumatic enough.
Post #185084
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

6 months ago#201837
GoyRoyaleWon↗unverified
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
Show quoted text
I'm already in the opening Front lines of my war against Circus_2, rather than starting another opening front, I need to avoid another war if needed. The FPE war and the PAWGqueen JumpinJack war were traumatic enough.
Post #185084
If you do not care about my attempts with light sided, light matter Aryan R1b and R1a energy to save the Soysphere from the inherently Shitskinned and Niggerhellian dark matter things, you are by default a Supreme tranny nigger
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

6 months ago#201840
OP Has One Hand On The Keyboard And The Other Hand On His Micropenis... And Is Probably Indian Too... Why Not?
GoyRoyaleWon

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

6 months ago#201842
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
GoyRoyaleWon↗unverified
Show quoted text
MexiaryanGeronto↗unverified
Show quoted text
I'm already in the opening Front lines of my war against Circus_2, rather than starting another opening front, I need to avoid another war if needed. The FPE war and the PAWGqueen JumpinJack war were traumatic enough.
Post #185084
If you do not care about my attempts with light sided, light matter Aryan R1b and R1a energy to save the Soysphere from the inherently Shitskinned and Niggerhellian dark matter things, you are by default a Supreme tranny nigger
Post #180091
>words words words words
/ 7
Log in to reply to this thread.