21 replies·271 views

DEATHJAK WILL SUMMON NUPOOPSON

1 month ago#2052129
Please just bear with me. I can't prove that it's gonna happen, I just have a strong feeling in my gut.

All the tunajaks being shoved down our throats are already a sign of the end times.
/ 2
1 month ago#2052184
The Jews are and saltcord are trying to censor me
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2052190
Take your meds now
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2052195
:meds:
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

1 month ago#2052198
nboi
1 month ago#2052199
nigga if anything smuglet is poopson
1 month ago#2052202
FillKaggots↗
nigga if anything smuglet is poopson
True but leave this site faggot.
1 month ago#2052207

Salt janny cabbal desensitizing me
1 month ago#2052218
Crescendo↗
FillKaggots↗
Show quoted text
nigga if anything smuglet is poopson
True but leave this site faggot.
go away you projecting nigger how would you feel if i had an obsession with you
1 month ago#2052224
FillKaggots↗
Crescendo↗
Show quoted text
FillKaggots↗
Show quoted text
nigga if anything smuglet is poopson
True but leave this site faggot.
go away you projecting nigger how would you feel if i had an obsession with you
@FillKaggots I will tie you down and slowly lower you into a boiling vat of Coca-Cola nigga I don't want to see you around here anymore.
1 month ago#2052226
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Salt janny cabbal desensitizing me
TAKE YOUR MEDS NOW
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2052231
@IDIEFORSALT btfo this guy
1 month ago#2052404
ClanDestiny↗
@IDIEFORSALT btfo this guy
>Hey @IDIEFORSALT ? we got a problem
1 month ago#2052465
Jimbo becomes ANB to participate deathjak last second btw.
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2054250
ClanDestiny↗
@IDIEFORSALT btfo this guy
Why I'm being ragetted by the jannies aswell
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2054253
BrapArmstrong1228↗unverified
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
@IDIEFORSALT btfo this guy
>Hey @IDIEFORSALT ? we got a problem
I feel you man they are going anon to psyops me into trying to have a vay sexual relationship with salt
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

1 month ago#2054254
I'm questioning if it's me atp
name046284

exactly what you wanted

1 month ago#2054255
FillKaggots↗
nigga if anything smuglet is poopson
Smuglet wabag
quintet

SBTP @ TEAM

1 month ago#2054260
BrapArmstrong1228↗
The Jews are and saltcord are trying to censor me
meds
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

1 month ago#2054261
It will summon the gem that will save the party, actually
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.