1304 replies·12701 views

PEPSI47 IS A DISGUSTING PEDO [SERIOUS]

1 month ago#2049679(edited 1 month ago)
Edit: I have removed the screenshot in question because it served its purpose and I do not want to promote such pedophilic content
Top speech bubble: "oh dude look at those delicious little kids no way dude"
(Original: "uy w mira que rikos niñitos chiquitos nomames w")
Right speech bubble: "yeah dude that little cp is delicious"
(Original: "si w que riko el cpcito")
Links:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxHuauH8-N_xosN1el0cKcN8A0_vYovgrx (original)
https://megalodon.jp/2026-0826-0748-36/https://www.youtube.com:443/post/UgkxHuauH8-N_xosN1el0cKcN8A0_vYovgrx (Archive 1)
https://archive.ph/51D9O (Archive 2)
Post #278912
/ 66
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#2049703
Post #279594 wow what a suprise
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#2049704
Z cord sent their best.
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#2049705
hunkbuds these are yer allies
1 month ago#2049708
Hopefully this gets him banned so at the very least it gets him off the soysphere
1 month ago#2049711·
I think this is supposed to be poking fun at people who don't take terrible things seriously
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#2049712
nineveh↗

Show quoted text
Top speech bubble: "oh dude look at those delicious little kids no way dude"
(Original: "uy w mira que rikos niñitos chiquitos nomames w")
Right speech bubble: "yeah dude that little cp is delicious"
(Original: "si w que riko el cpcito")
Links:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxHuauH8-N_xosN1el0cKcN8A0_vYovgrx (original)
https://megalodon.jp/2026-0826-0748-36/https://www.youtube.com:443/post/UgkxHuauH8-N_xosN1el0cKcN8A0_vYovgrx (Archive 1)
https://archive.ph/51D9O (Archive 2)
Post #278912
What did he mean by his brother
1 month ago#2049714(edited 1 month ago)
don't forget that the caption is:
>My brother with Down syndrome made this.
1 month ago#2049719
Post #275526
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

1 month ago#2049720·
FillKaggots↗
I think this is supposed to be poking fun at people who don't take terrible things seriously
of course the zoophile is protecting his fellow pedobro
spongie

#1 FBI's MOST WANTED

1 month ago#2049721
FillKaggots↗
I think this is supposed to be poking fun at people who don't take terrible things seriously
U like DD jokes nigga?
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#2049723
FillKaggots↗
I think this is supposed to be poking fun at people who don't take terrible things seriously
:jsid:
BestKnownForCoal

SoyBooru™ without namefags is like penis without balls.

1 month ago#2049724
I probably care
Prince_Narcissist

Prince of Soybooru / Coq aout in public fuqqqing 333 girls / Sexiest person on the soysphere

1 month ago#2049725
nakukoro↗
Post #275526
:kek:
Jonkler

John 1:17

1 month ago#2049728
@pepsi47 WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA?
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#2049729
spongie↗
FillKaggots↗
Show quoted text
I think this is supposed to be poking fun at people who don't take terrible things seriously
U like DD jokes nigga?
I don't
1 month ago#2049730
Bro....
Dove

josh

1 month ago#2049733
@Warrior-Z @pepsi47 this is BAD…
Jonkler

John 1:17

1 month ago#2049736
Jonkler↗
@pepsi47 WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA?
ANSWER @pepsi47 or im bannning you permanently from the nooru
/ 66
Log in to reply to this thread.