General & Off-Topic

What do (You) think about the Wiki?

A general thread for gathering opinions, since personally i think the site has grown to be way too meta-obsessed.
<
I'm a 'ki moderator badaway if you don't know, so this thread isn't just useless whining. :informative:
Gathering opinions here since the soyjak wiki is supposed to be used by all parts of the soysphere (shartysphere), not just 'ki sluts.
I really enjoy reading the wiki.
Editing it is also fun.
Ok
>50 minutes of history class: :sleeping:
>17 hours of reading namefag drama and winraids: :tism::informative::smart:
guatemARYAN↗
>50 minutes of history class: :sleeping:
>17 hours of reading namefag drama and winraids: :tism::informative::smart:
About namefags, do you guys think a namefag portal would be a good idea? I've proposed it to the joon team and we're considering it. Obviously it would be "restricted" in a way where you have to have some sort of relevancy to get a full article, since we don't want 500 gigastubs.
soyoyuki↗
guatemARYAN↗
Show quoted text
>50 minutes of history class: :sleeping:
>17 hours of reading namefag drama and winraids: :tism::informative::smart:
About namefags, do you guys think a namefag portal would be a good idea? I've proposed it to the joon team and we're considering it. Obviously it would be "restricted" in a way where you have to have some sort of relevancy to get a full article, since we don't want 500 gigastubs.
YES, this would make the ‘ki more organized
i think the wiki is awesome and all the people that contribute to it are equally as awesome
my favourite page is the soyjakology page
I think the 'ki is very opinionative and filled with false and snca namefag wars information
SOYBOI↗
I think the 'ki is very opinionative and filled with false and snca namefag wars information
This comes naturally with a wiki focused around imageboard kulchur. Some of the shit written during cobblestone's era was crazy.
The "solution" to this is making a bunch of perspective pages. If i ever became wiki head janny i'd probably come up with some sort of perspective request system to make it easier for regular users of the 'ki that don't have time or the knowledge to brap out an entire perspective..
unban me
AwardedAccountAward↗
unban me
it doesnt matter that we agree on some things you still just edit warred all day :neutral:
I like it can you bring my account back it’s cumster57 and I lost the password(message me the new one)
CommuniARYAN↗
I like it can you bring my account back it’s cumster57 and I lost the password(message me the new one)
That unfortunately requires database access which i don't have. You need to email the dead nigger (@admin) about that.
soyoyuki↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
I like it can you bring my account back it’s cumster57 and I lost the password(message me the new one)
That unfortunately requires database access which i don't have. You need to email the dead nigger (@admin) about that.
Ok
soyoyuki↗
A general thread for gathering opinions, since personally i think the site has grown to be way too meta-obsessed.
<
I'm a 'ki moderator badaway if you don't know, so this thread isn't just useless whining. :informative:
Some of the things they say are retarded
CommuniARYAN↗
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
I like it can you bring my account back it’s cumster57 and I lost the password(message me the new one)
That unfortunately requires database access which i don't have. You need to email the dead nigger (@admin) about that.
Ok
You can just make an alt for now instead. Sockpuppet accounts arent allowed but if you had/have a reason for it then your main account will never get punished for it.
soyoyuki↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Ok
You can just make an alt for now instead. Sockpuppet accounts arent allowed but if you had/have a reason for it then your main account will never get punished for it.
Ok that’s fine by me
Circus_2↗
soyoyuki↗
Show quoted text
A general thread for gathering opinions, since personally i think the site has grown to be way too meta-obsessed.
<
I'm a 'ki moderator badaway if you don't know, so this thread isn't just useless whining. :informative:
Some of the things they say are retarded
For now mark pages with {{Bias}} and prefferebly brap up the talkpage. I'll make some sort of "perspective request" feature in the future.
Log in to reply to this thread.