15 replies·132 views

Phone phone fucking phone

X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2045485
When you buy a device like a mobile phone, The camera stares back straight at your face while you scroll or message, I feel like I'm being watched.
1 month ago#2045489
GTA 5 - Police Train Chase
Coalimero

Racists reported: 17

1 month ago#2045491
just remove permission to access camera in Google's settings :fact:
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2045494
Coalimero↗
just remove permission to access camera in Google's settings :fact:
How do you know if that shit works
soymask

PRACTICE MAKETH PERFECT

1 month ago#2045499
I thought I was the only one
1 month ago#2045500
Just put tape over the camera
Coalimero

Racists reported: 17

1 month ago#2045503
X_AXIS↗
Coalimero↗
Show quoted text
just remove permission to access camera in Google's settings :fact:
How do you know if that shit works
because if you say NO they can't do it:thumbsup:
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2045504
Zwedon↗
Just put tape over the camera
I got called a schizophrenic retard today for doing that
1 month ago#2045508(edited 1 month ago)
X_AXIS↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
Just put tape over the camera
I got called a schizophrenic retard today for doing that
Who cares what they say
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#2045519
Just Do A Wide Angle Shot Of You Naked Whenever You Use The Phone You Have Nothing To Hide Lol
Patagon

spamming bait

1 month ago#2045520

There are phone cases that allow you to cover both the front and back camera.
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2045521
Zwedon↗
X_AXIS↗
Show quoted text
I got called a schizophrenic retard today for doing that
Who cares what they say
They're all bots coming to get me
Coalimero

Racists reported: 17

1 month ago#2045523
@BartWever hang yourself on stream you slimy piece of shit
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2045530
Patagon↗

There are phone cases that allow you to cover both the front and back camera.
THANK YOU I NEEDED IT
BartWever

4/pol/ winned

1 month ago#2045543
Coalimero↗
@BartWever hang yourself on stream you slimy piece of shit
That's not based and christpilled.
X_AXIS

It's X and Ypilled

1 month ago#2045551
Coalimero↗
@BartWever hang yourself on stream you slimy piece of shit
Piss is aryan so It's okay.
Log in to reply to this thread.