200 replies·1471 views

What was the best year to be a 'teen?

Amnity

Please call me Taylor

1 month ago#2030344
I'd say 2023 evdoe i joined in late 2024
/ 11
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

1 month ago#2031306
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
Yay!
*I go back to my original position, bent over my fat juicy ass in display.*
*I look at my muscles and giant dick in the mirror* wow i truly am the greatest man to ever live, hehe.. oh wait, i’m supposed to destroy that ass of yours, not get distracted by my immense beauty and pure light
*I just giggle. obviously a perfect being like yourself would be amazed by his reflection every minute.. I just stay quiet, since a whore like me wouldnt get it.*
1 month ago#2031319
lunchfordinner↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
Yay!
*I go back to my original position, bent over my fat juicy ass in display.*
*I look at my muscles and giant dick in the mirror* wow i truly am the greatest man to ever live, hehe.. oh wait, i’m supposed to destroy that ass of yours, not get distracted by my immense beauty and pure light
*I just giggle. obviously a perfect being like yourself would be amazed by his reflection every minute.. I just stay quiet, since a whore like me wouldnt get it.*
*I tighten my grip on your hips, and throw my cigar out the window, it lands on some unimportant fucktard. I begin the fuckage* oh yeah.. you like that? You like that?!
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

1 month ago#2031342
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
*I just giggle. obviously a perfect being like yourself would be amazed by his reflection every minute.. I just stay quiet, since a whore like me wouldnt get it.*
*I tighten my grip on your hips, and throw my cigar out the window, it lands on some unimportant fucktard. I begin the fuckage* oh yeah.. you like that? You like that?!
NNGH~ ah! Oohhhooghh.. yes! Fuck! dont stop!

*My fat ass claps and jiggles as you fuck it.. my eyes roll back almost all the way..my toes curl up.. my jaw tightens as you destroy me.*
1 month ago#2031375
lunchfordinner↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
*I just giggle. obviously a perfect being like yourself would be amazed by his reflection every minute.. I just stay quiet, since a whore like me wouldnt get it.*
*I tighten my grip on your hips, and throw my cigar out the window, it lands on some unimportant fucktard. I begin the fuckage* oh yeah.. you like that? You like that?!
NNGH~ ah! Oohhhooghh.. yes! Fuck! dont stop!
*My fat ass claps and jiggles as you fuck it.. my eyes roll back almost all the way..my toes curl up.. my jaw tightens as you destroy me.*
NGGHH FFUCCCKK YEAAHHH *Your ass shakes with each pound of my bouldered cock* who did the niggas choose as they leader? WLMBO!
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

1 month ago#2031387
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
NNGH~ ah! Oohhhooghh.. yes! Fuck! dont stop!
*My fat ass claps and jiggles as you fuck it.. my eyes roll back almost all the way..my toes curl up.. my jaw tightens as you destroy me.*
NGGHH FFUCCCKK YEAAHHH *Your ass shakes with each pound of my bouldered cock* who did the niggas choose as they leader? WLMBO!
AAH~ YEAAAH~ They choosee youuuu~ ooh!~ mmmh!! uh! uh! mmghh

*I moan even louder.. my eyes going crossed.. my tongue hanging out like a dog.. I grip the bedsheets.*
1 month ago#2031406
Zonky↗
Colorlesspy↗
Show quoted text
people like this also existed back then but they used to get pushback for it
what do you think happened
bad admins and userbase
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2031409
Colorlesspy↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
what do you think happened
bad admins and userbase
do you think it's beyond saving
weirdautisttcd

#1 troonslop consoomer

1 month ago#2031411
Amnity↗
I'd say 2023 evdoe i joined in late 2024
2023
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

1 month ago#2031412
2025
1 month ago#2031413
lunchfordinner↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
NNGH~ ah! Oohhhooghh.. yes! Fuck! dont stop!
*My fat ass claps and jiggles as you fuck it.. my eyes roll back almost all the way..my toes curl up.. my jaw tightens as you destroy me.*
NGGHH FFUCCCKK YEAAHHH *Your ass shakes with each pound of my bouldered cock* who did the niggas choose as they leader? WLMBO!
AAH~ YEAAAH~ They choosee youuuu~ ooh!~ mmmh!! uh! uh! mmghh
*I moan even louder.. my eyes going crossed.. my tongue hanging out like a dog.. I grip the bedsheets.*
JOU GAT BEHOORT AAN WLMBO
FFFUUUUUCCKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHH
weirdautisttcd

#1 troonslop consoomer

1 month ago#2031414
2023
weirdautisttcd

#1 troonslop consoomer

1 month ago#2031415
Zonky↗
Colorlesspy↗
Show quoted text
bad admins and userbase
do you think it's beyond saving
salt is better than quote
weirdautisttcd

#1 troonslop consoomer

1 month ago#2031417(edited 1 month ago)
SENT IT TWICE AWARD
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

1 month ago#2031418
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
AAH~ YEAAAH~ They choosee youuuu~ ooh!~ mmmh!! uh! uh! mmghh
*I moan even louder.. my eyes going crossed.. my tongue hanging out like a dog.. I grip the bedsheets.*
JOU GAT BEHOORT AAN WLMBO
FFFUUUUUCCKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHH
AAAH~ YESSH!! THATS IT! AH~ DONT STOP! FUCKK..
1 month ago#2031420
either 2023 or 2024
1 month ago#2031421
lunchfordinner↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
AAH~ YEAAAH~ They choosee youuuu~ ooh!~ mmmh!! uh! uh! mmghh
*I moan even louder.. my eyes going crossed.. my tongue hanging out like a dog.. I grip the bedsheets.*
JOU GAT BEHOORT AAN WLMBO
FFFUUUUUCCKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHH
AAAH~ YESSH!! THATS IT! AH~ DONT STOP! FUCKK..
shut the fuck up nigga
1 month ago#2031423(edited 1 month ago)
yeezyyeezy↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
AAH~ YEAAAH~ They choosee youuuu~ ooh!~ mmmh!! uh! uh! mmghh
*I moan even louder.. my eyes going crossed.. my tongue hanging out like a dog.. I grip the bedsheets.*
JOU GAT BEHOORT AAN WLMBO
FFFUUUUUCCKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHH
AAAH~ YESSH!! THATS IT! AH~ DONT STOP! FUCKK..
shut the fuck up nigga
Leave her alone you nigger
1 month ago#2031425
lunchfordinner↗
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
Show quoted text
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
AAH~ YEAAAH~ They choosee youuuu~ ooh!~ mmmh!! uh! uh! mmghh
*I moan even louder.. my eyes going crossed.. my tongue hanging out like a dog.. I grip the bedsheets.*
JOU GAT BEHOORT AAN WLMBO
FFFUUUUUCCKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHH
AAAH~ YESSH!! THATS IT! AH~ DONT STOP! FUCKK..
NGGHHH NGGHHH AAHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FEEL IT ALMOST OUT
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2031426
weirdautisttcd↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
do you think it's beyond saving
salt is better than quote
I feel like it might be to little to late
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

1 month ago#2031429
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
lunchfordinner↗
Show quoted text
AAAH~ YESSH!! THATS IT! AH~ DONT STOP! FUCKK..
NGGHHH NGGHHH AAHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FEEL IT ALMOST OUT
AH~ AH~ OOHH~ CUM IN ME KING!!! YESSHH~ OO! UH~
/ 11
Log in to reply to this thread.