General & Off-Topic

Just realized I'm green now

I'm green now I guess
No way, me too!
been green for a while ev&doe I have zero clue how that happened. Is it a certain period of time you have an account?
Soywalker↗
been green for a while ev&doe I have zero clue how that happened. Is it a certain period of time you have an account?
No the jannies do it
name046284↗
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
been green for a while ev&doe I have zero clue how that happened. Is it a certain period of time you have an account?
No the jannies do it
Why do the jannyz do it? and what determines which ones are green and which ones stay gray?
Soywalker↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
No the jannies do it
Why do the jannyz do it? and what determines which ones are green and which ones stay gray?
If you are a nigger they give you the green name
name046284↗
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
Why do the jannyz do it? and what determines which ones are green and which ones stay gray?
If you are a nigger they give you the green name
ev&doe I am not a nigger yet they give me the green name
Um can you not
Soywalker↗
name046284↗
Show quoted text
If you are a nigger they give you the green name
ev&doe I am not a nigger yet they give me the green name
Everyone who has the green name is a nigger
Its better than being a gray i guess
name046284↗
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
Why do the jannyz do it? and what determines which ones are green and which ones stay gray?
If you are a nigger they give you the green name
I'm not black doe
guatemARYAN↗
Its better than being a gray i guess
No
Log in to reply to this thread.