General & Off-Topic

did you know that pakistan is aryan

we hate pajeets
those who compare pakigigas and hindaryans: :clown:
yall are the same
mboobies.mp4(5.88 MB)
Post #71064
supersagecoal↗
Whiter than all of you!
thread made by a kanglu with pakistani soldier blood coping about bharat being more aryan than him
@Prince_Narcissist @Hate @Hops @Patagon @Titanlum @Acoustic and all the other pissnuniggas I forgot about
Cincinnatus↗
@Prince_Narcissist @Hate @Hops @Patagon @Titanlum @Acoustic and all the other pissnuniggas I forgot about
currently gooning to airplanes and buildings while praying to christ rn i can't type
Hops↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
@Prince_Narcissist @Hate @Hops @Patagon @Titanlum @Acoustic and all the other pissnuniggas I forgot about
currently gooning to airplanes and buildings while praying to christ rn i can't type
just get the other people in your gang so they can do me dirty
>Undesirable
How?
Flag↗
>Undesirable
How?
site cultural purity bans, which is pretty geata
Cincinnatus↗
@Prince_Narcissist @Hate @Hops @Patagon @Titanlum @Acoustic and all the other pissnuniggas I forgot about
Patagon↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
@Prince_Narcissist @Hate @Hops @Patagon @Titanlum @Acoustic and all the other pissnuniggas I forgot about
I'm still waiting on that, you pussys
Cincinnatus↗
Patagon↗
Show quoted text
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
@Prince_Narcissist @Hate @Hops @Patagon @Titanlum @Acoustic and all the other pissnuniggas I forgot about
I'm still waiting on that, you pussys
@Prince_Narcissist @Noubcadi @Hate you heard him
Log in to reply to this thread.