General & Off-Topic

How did normies ruin the chud to a point no one uses him but giga survived

A real question
it died
I'm a chud I'm a chud I'm a fat little chud
Giga survived by giga quoti g
MymyWABAG↗
I'm a chud I'm a chud I'm a fat little chud
Nigger foid shut up
i dont think giga survived bro....
IDIEFORSALT↗
Giga survived by giga quoti g
barely
IDIEFORSALT↗
MymyWABAG↗
Show quoted text
I'm a chud I'm a chud I'm a fat little chud
Nigger foid shut up
you're talking to an obese man calm down
SOYBOI↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Nigger foid shut up
you're talking to an obese man calm down
It still makes my soyblood boil
Zlatan↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Giga survived by giga quoti g
barely
Sadly
SOYBOI↗
i dont think giga survived bro....
giga was normslop to begin with, it just became sharty kulshur
Gulbooru↗
SOYBOI↗
Show quoted text
i dont think giga survived bro....
giga was normslop to begin with, it just became sharty kulshur
and then it became a xitter meme
we all know that some point the soysphere will be known
as it is with everything on the internet, normgroids will eventually reach it
Smh normies talk about how they're a chud and yet they have no idea who crusius is
giga wasnt used here till recently, thats why its still relevant here. its sorta new compared to the other stuff
Gulbooru↗
we all know that some point the soysphere will be known
as it is with everything on the internet, normgroids will eventually reach it
that's why we should JSID the entire soysphere
Gulbooru↗
Gulbooru↗
Show quoted text
we all know that some point the soysphere will be known
as it is with everything on the internet, normgroids will eventually reach it
that's why we should JSID the entire soysphere
JSID LOST
Gulbooru↗
we all know that some point the soysphere will be known
as it is with everything on the internet, normgroids will eventually reach it
imagine some nigga starts making youtube essays about the soysphere and on dudes like @Creator
Hops↗
Gulbooru↗
Show quoted text
we all know that some point the soysphere will be known
as it is with everything on the internet, normgroids will eventually reach it
imagine some nigga starts making youtube essays about the soysphere and on dudes like @Creator
i might actually do dis
Dr_soystein↗
Gulbooru↗
Show quoted text
that's why we should JSID the entire soysphere
JSID LOST
JSID WON AND THE FROGPOSTERS WERE RIGHT
Log in to reply to this thread.