42 replies·434 views

I have now become a the proud autism dad of @SerChuddietheStrong

1 month ago#2007816
son i love you so much that i broke every generational curse from my fathers before me
Post #279024
/ 3
1 month ago#2007822
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#2007823
nobody cares
1 month ago#2007826
SOYBOI↗
nobody cares
you don't know the struggle of being an autism parent
1 month ago#2007833
what
1 month ago#2007837
Zwedon↗
what
I have adopted @SerChuddietheStrong
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#2007851
GregoriousGem↗
SOYBOI↗
Show quoted text
nobody cares
you don't know the struggle of being an autism parent
i dont care and so does everyone
1 month ago#2007854
Thank you for adopting me
1 month ago#2007855
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Thank you for adopting me
But im not autistic
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#2007858
Good luck
1 month ago#2007859
SerChuddietheStrong↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
Thank you for adopting me
But im not autistic
we will get through this together, i know it can be hard
1 month ago#2007964
@SerChuddietheStrong
0822 (1).mp4(2.32 MB)
1 month ago#2007979
GregoriousGem↗
@SerChuddietheStrong
0822 (1).mp4(2.32 MB)
Gem, why is he looking around the parking lot? Is there something scary there?
1 month ago#2007982(edited 1 month ago)
SerChuddietheStrong↗unverified
GregoriousGem↗unverified
Show quoted text
@SerChuddietheStrong
>>1.00<<
>>1.00<<
0822 (1).mp4(2.32 MB)
Gem, why is he looking around the parking lot? Is there something scary there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRR9ZwKC_u0
1 month ago#2007999
GregoriousGem↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗unverified
Show quoted text
GregoriousGem↗unverified
Show quoted text
@SerChuddietheStrong
>>1.00<<
0822 (1).mp4(2.32 MB)
Gem, why is he looking around the parking lot? Is there something scary there?
https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRR9ZwKC_u0
I think the link is wrong
1 month ago#2008008
SerChuddietheStrong↗
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
I think the link is wrong
https://youtu.be/dRR9ZwKC_u0
1 month ago#2008010
GregoriousGem↗
SerChuddietheStrong↗
Show quoted text
GregoriousGem↗
Show quoted text
I think the link is wrong
https://youtu.be/dRR9ZwKC_u0
That kid looks confused asf
RaisinICareAbout

MUMMA MUMMA

1 month ago#2008051
does this mean soychang is your daughter in law
1 month ago#2008054
RaisinICareAbout↗
does this mean soychang is your daughter in law
I suppose
RaisinICareAbout

MUMMA MUMMA

1 month ago#2008089
GregoriousGem↗
RaisinICareAbout↗
Show quoted text
does this mean soychang is your daughter in law
I suppose
how do you feel about having wasian grandchildren
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.